• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, once(and if) gamу would get an update I'll change my mind. I've heard that "game is not abandoned", but where's actual stuff? No teasers, no announces, nothing. Just silence. That's why game community is small and so weak.

Last edited:
They should obviously work their asses off during the summer holiday to entertain us, no breaks for them while we poor gamers suffer from a lack of information.
In short - yes. Maybe there may not be an active development, but there should be constant flow of information about current state and/or future(if dev team is on vacation, however I doubt someone letting whole dev team going onto vacation at once) of the game. Here on forums players proposed some features and enhancements and spotted weak points of gameplay - why no discuss it? That's the point.

Nope. Look at pre-release times, forums were alive and breathing. There were discussions both here and on Steam. Now it's fading. Look at MP lobby - it's almost empty, while it wasn't when game was early available(before main release).

Quiet here still eh? Looks like World of Wonders III is getting an expansion. Like the game or not, it seems to be buzzing in the forums there.

It's about 3k views per day, this means 2 views every hour. This for example could jsut about 50 ppl around the world just checking on daily basis, tho I think most ppl don't enter thread if there are no new posts so it's safe to assume there's about like 20 times more ppl based on new post frequency, and based on fact that most ppl won't be checking EVERY day this is safe to assume there's AT LEAST a few thousands of ppl constanly showing their interest in this game. But due to no community interaction there's quiet.

There are new achievments "Water Anybody?", "Work for Dundee" and "Hair Cut". The last two look like Great Mages. One Krokodile based and one Medusa based. Possible new races for them or maybe they just controll monsters.
"Water Anybody?" is kind of a wildcard here. It could be a new victory type (collect/seize watersources/ end of an adventure) or more likley a new world type that is water/ ocean based with an underwater theme.

Well if we are going to be getting something, like was suggested on the Steam forums, it better be good and big. I don't want no rink dink DLC that was give out already. I am not even expecting a DLC but an actual expansion now. Yes it's your project. Yes it's your game, but the silence is making me fall out of interest now. Now I don't care for DLC as I said. If I am going to be interested in Warlock 2, it either be a HUGE expansion with a lot of spells and perks added, a few new races and terrain added as well. Otherwise I hate to say it, I just don't think I can care anymore.

Sad yes. Silence is just making me loose so much interest. Yes I still check because of hope. But my hope is on nothing small but something big. I am wondering if anyone else is like me and loosing all interest in Warlock 2 now.

It amazes me developers want interest in their product they can still take part of the forums. Being silent shows me the developers don't care. Not asking for posting every day, but even a thank you, or something or just show interest in your fans. No appreciation at all. Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah, almost no companies do this. You know what, there is a few that do, and that is all the difference that can make a person who cares to not care.

I just hope we get more then minor in-game DLCs as a new content.

And note that currently, in in-game data files there are still couple of non-released items flagged as DLC (couple of spells, heroes and one great mage).

I really hope what ever new officially gets released just doesn't include just that. That would be really lame, since that stuff was in data files over a 3 months.

Well if we are going to be getting something, like was suggested on the Steam forums, it better be good and big. I don't want no rink dink DLC that was give out already. I am not even expecting a DLC but an actual expansion now. Yes it's your project. Yes it's your game, but the silence is making me fall out of interest now. Now I don't care for DLC as I said. If I am going to be interested in Warlock 2, it either be a HUGE expansion with a lot of spells and perks added, a few new races and terrain added as well. Otherwise I hate to say it, I just don't think I can care anymore.

Sad yes. Silence is just making me loose so much interest. Yes I still check because of hope. But my hope is on nothing small but something big. I am wondering if anyone else is like me and loosing all interest in Warlock 2 now.

It amazes me developers want interest in their product they can still take part of the forums. Being silent shows me the developers don't care. Not asking for posting every day, but even a thank you, or something or just show interest in your fans. No appreciation at all. Yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah, almost no companies do this. You know what, there is a few that do, and that is all the difference that can make a person who cares to not care.

Its funny that someone complain about the game and not enough stuff who even don't own the game official!
You have 1 registered paradox game since march 2001 but made over 300 posts? For what?

-> EDITED <-

Last edited:
Its funny that someone complain about the game and not enough stuff who even don't own the game official!
You have 1 registered paradox game since march 2001 but made over 300 posts? For what?

So pls do us a favor and go on trolling somewhere else!
Firstly, users can hide icons from showing here, so you in fact have no idea how many games he has registered.

Secondly, do not accuse anyone of trolling or anything else in public here. If you are sincere then report offending users by PM to any moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.