• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I see nothing new on this pictures except Total War style news announcement on right side of the game interface. And yeah, some little graphical changes but not sure it will improve the game play in any way.

It's obviously very early alpha stage. They have obviously started fixing the nation borders, as you can see the Soviet Union now includes the republics unlike a previous screenshot.

heh, good to me for letting them know about it :)))

I am quite sure they did know it, but just hadn't come even that far in development. Noticed that they haven't gotten to separating Germany yet at the time that screenshot was taken? Or setting the date correctly (going to be late 40's or early 50's as starting date)?

I am quite sure they did know it, but just hadn't come even that far in development. Noticed that they haven't gotten to separating Germany yet at the time that screenshot was taken? Or setting the date correctly (going to be late 40's or early 50's as starting date)?

I copy - Paste my words from my post below the 1st screen -

Yes, I can understand this guys made silly geographical mistakes and they gonna fix it for release for sure but still, it shows they kinda don't care .. I guess.

Yes, I can understand this guys made silly geographical mistakes and they gonna fix it for release for sure but still, it shows they kinda don't care .. I guess.

There were a lot of odd things in SR2020, but the borders were pretty fine, so that`s the last thing I worry about. But if they don`t fundamentally change the tactic battles (or simply give them up for a more strategic approach), I fear the whole thing will go down the drain again, being the same overambitious and underdeveloped mess. And that would be pretty sad. :(

But honestly, I don`t worry that much right now. Let`s talk again in three months, when there are more informations.