• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Appreciate the hard work put into the development of the mod.

Unfortunately, I've encountered a certain problem that significantly hinders gameplay. When I try to finish building a bus line, the game suddenly crashes (there's no problem with building a railway line). Of course, I've tried to solve this problem by disabling individual modifications, but only with 'anarchy' turned off does the problem disappear. I hope someone can help me resolve this issue.
I’ll look into in tonight and try to get a patch out. Likely caused by the update if your test is accurate.

I have the same issue as numinek, but I noticed it with tram lines. It started only today. I cannot say for certain it IS Anarchy, as the problem persists after removing ALL mods..... but it is possible that something is now saved into the map that continues the problem with this one tram line I added today, even after disabling all mods.....

This is a game breaking issue. I think I can probably "fix" it by deleting the entire line for now and wait until a patch to see if that fixes it.

I have the same issue as numinek, but I noticed it with tram lines. It started only today. I cannot say for certain it IS Anarchy, as the problem persists after removing ALL mods..... but it is possible that something is now saved into the map that continues the problem with this one tram line I added today, even after disabling all mods.....

This is a game breaking issue. I think I can probably "fix" it by deleting the entire line for now and wait until a patch to see if that fixes it.
Yes I agree I think all transit stops placed with today’s update may be broken. They need to be deleted and replaced after the update or without this version of Anarchy.

Hot fix it out. Will remove bugged transit stops on game load. Let me know if there are any other issues.

Just reinstalled this mod and yes this still crashes the game for me even on a new map.
I think the hot fix wasn’t actually uploaded and it was just copy of previous version. Going to try again soon once i verify my version still seems to work.

Just reinstalled this mod and yes this still crashes the game for me even on a new map.
I think V1.5.3 is finally included the hot fix and that v1.5.2 and v1.5.1 were just copies of v1.5.0 since I had the wrong publish configuration set when I tried to upload them. Hopefully everything is fixed now.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I think V1.5.3 is finally included the hot fix and that v1.5.2 and v1.5.1 were just copies of v1.5.0 since I had the wrong publish configuration set when I tried to upload them. Hopefully everything is fixed now.
Yep it did. She seems to work fine now.

Thank you for the hard work. You doing the work to make the game better :)

• 2Like
Reactions:
Still crashes for me, anyone else? Starting to wonder if it's even Anarchy anymore.
The issue with Anarchy should be resolved as long as your on v1.5.3 or v1.5.4. There are lots of other reasons you game might be crashing but the recent issue with Anarchy was specifically about adding transit stops to existing lines or completely a transit line.

Still crashes for me, anyone else? Starting to wonder if it's even Anarchy anymore.

There are many mods that could cause crash issues...... but the issue with Anarchy, as yenyang explained above, should be fixed.

Move It! is also known to cause a LOT of crashes, as well as custom assets due to the way they are loaded into the game may cause crashes.