Ambassador-class and Akira-class mod question

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

AdmiralNick22

Recruit
6 Badges
Apr 15, 2024
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Federations
Hi all!

I just started using some mods for Infinite and I have a question about the ship mods. I downloaded other mods that added additional Federation starting colony worlds and that worked perfectly.

However, I also downloaded the Ambassador-class (which should appear when I research the Excelsior-class) and the Akira-class and they aren't appearing in the game.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

--Adm. Nick

Excellent question. I’m curious too and will be watching your thread for answers.

Hi all!

I just started using some mods for Infinite and I have a question about the ship mods. I downloaded other mods that added additional Federation starting colony worlds and that worked perfectly.

However, I also downloaded the Ambassador-class (which should appear when I research the Excelsior-class) and the Akira-class and they aren't appearing in the game.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!

--Adm. Nick
The Discord is another place to look for answers for modding this game. The modder's there are quite active.

You can just 'follow' a thread via the button at the top.
I know, and thank you. But a response bumps the original post and more importantly provides some feedback to the original contributor that their’s is a good question, shared by others.

• 2Like
Reactions: