• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If only all nations had some kind of unique mechanic, NIs would be significantly more interesting then..
There's also France getting less attacks from natives, it's just a little redundant when the AI is controlling France is all..
It also doubles manpower+tax bonus from assimilation. So French Africa is significantly richer than a Spanish or English one.

I edited the first post to reflect the new IP's of today. :)

I personally hope for Silesian and Bukhara ideas.

I shall bump this, hopefully at least some mod make this a sticky, so everyone can see this without all the threads falling off onto page 2...

Now once my Wallachian/Afghan/Javanese dreams are reality, I would like to see NIs for:

- Khmer
- Finland
- Mutapa
- Sioux

By the way, are NIs of NEW nations going to be announced the same way, or Paradox will post here only NIs created for already existing nations?

Georgia STARTS with 100% core creation cost on their provinces??
That's awesome! Now it might actually be possible to survive as Georgia, and maybe Georgia doesn't end up converted to Sunni after just 40 years.

I updated it again with the last few entries.

Edited it again to reflect today's NIs.

I would suggest putting them in alphabetic order, makes it much easier to find specific nations.

Good idea, I will do that tomorrow, because I don't have too much time at hand at the moment.

I see that someone made a similar thread, do the moderators mind two threads about the same topic?

I really hope that they remember their former dominions in the east and add national ideas for Finland. Also a possibility to play releasable nations in ironman mode would be awesome.