• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, I'm finally finishing my exams so, back to AI modding :)

Yesterday I was testing a new idea, I set the front ratios for A-H to 0.01 and his exp ratio to 0.9, the result was quite amazing, Germany took full controll instantly of all Austrian divisions, I think that we finally solved the Aliance ledership thing :)

So, next version of my Ai will be ready very soon, probably next week, some fretures that will be included:

-Now the separators can be disbled via event
-Custmizable AI cheats via event
-New BEF managment idea (also it can be disabled)
-Full recode of all military AI
-Revision for all tech AI
-more ORg and defensivetnes for all units

And more improvements!

Some screens (all from the same game):
(note: reserves are still unestable, this will be corrected soon)

Improved Russian ofensive, now A-h will have real trouble smashing serbia:

Rusia2.jpg

Rusia3.jpg

Rusiagraey.jpg

War in northrend france:

France.jpg

Germany takes full control and turns to Russia (finally :) )

RUsia.jpg

New BEF contry will ensure a constant flow of british divisions to france

BEF.jpg

Improved Russian ofensive, now A-h will have real trouble smashing serbia:
War in northrend france:
Germany takes full control and turns to Russia (finally :) )

Uau, it's looks awesome! I'll try on weekend (stop, where is link for download?) ;)

New BEF contry will ensure a constant flow of british divisions to france

What this? Temporary measure?

Last edited:
What this? Temporary measure?

BEF coutry is designed only for produce guards infantery in france, it recives IC and manpower form UK.

it's ultimate objective is to properly simulate the BEF in a confortable way, AKA not using exp forces.

And, no, this is not finished yet, BEF has some bugs and I want to finish testing some things, probably it will be ready the netx week:)

I cant waaaaait for this to be finished, I've been dying to play this mod but the allies lending their whole army thing annoys me way too much.

That and the Ottoman Balkan victory and an insanely strong France that's impossible to beat after they ALWAYS annex Spain. (Will these 2 be fixed? :))

BEF coutry is designed only for produce guards infantery in france, it recives IC and manpower form UK.

it's ultimate objective is to properly simulate the BEF in a confortable way, AKA not using exp forces.

I see

And, no, this is not finished yet, BEF has some bugs and I want to finish testing some things, probably it will be ready the netx week:)

So will waiting :)

I downloaded this,, and look what happened:
wut?

Did I replace my files with some of your own edited files, which I shouldn't have replaced? :s Could you explain me why there's an independent Hungary? ty

How come you downloaded it? Where? Did he release it already?

I downloaded this,, and look what happened:
wut?

Did I replace my files with some of your own edited files, which I shouldn't have replaced? :s Could you explain me why there's an independent Hungary? ty

Yes, all of this is normal, remember that all of this is beta material ;)

About Hungary:

Me in other page said:
In HOI2 there are an AI for every country, but if two allied countries has a land conection one of the countries became the master and the other one disbles his AI, the problem in mod1914 is that Austria is considered to be the master in his aliance with Germany, the criteria of that decision is a bit strange but relesing hungary the game swich leaders and makes Germany the master, allowing the whole Shlieffen plan to work, so, we have to chose, having a full united A-H or disable GER AI, there is nothing that we can really do, just take military command over hungary and do your best OR just give the Hungarian IC/Manpower to Austria.

Lukly, V. Manstein found a better solution for that one, so it will be no longer necesary.

And about the german capital, in this modifications I am testinng the concept of separators, Germany gets divided in three diferent countries (1 for each front and 1 to isolate the two fronts) to get a more eficient AI, in the next version it can be disabled thought, but the German strike in france will be seriously weakned, manly beacise the inefficient multifront AI.

Someone make sure the new AI is included in the 0.5xx beta.

Will we be seeing the new AI pack between now and Sunday? :)

nope, i'm having lot of work down there, and this new version contains almost 3 new files of events, I changed lots of things this time and I want to make sure that everything goes well before relesing it.

BEF not working correctly

Panda:

I'm playing as Germany in the 1914 scenario. I'm choosing the full Schleiffen plan for the Western Front. For some reason, the BEF does not appear anywhere when I invade, but instead has a bunch of units show up mysteriously in Paris the moment the French surrender. Any ideas?

Thanks,

melens7s