• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I apologize for my disappearance, but events in my personal life demanded my attention. Being a new dad on top of being self employed have afforded me little time to pursue my hobby of gming games, however I would like to take some tentative steps back into the forum with the overall goal of a new agorath game. Unfortunately this means that until I am confidant I will have the time and energy to carry this out, this latest attempt at launching the new game is now on hiatus.

My plan is to ease my way back here, GM a small scale game to test myself before committing to the next chapter in agorath.

A big thanks to Tapp for everything he has done to keep the game alive - I wasn't sure I would even do a second Agorath until he came on board and subsequently got me excited for the upcoming story I have planned. And thanks to all of you who have shown interest and even began forming your characters and ICs. When I am sure the time is right, we shall bring Agorath forth into the new age of uncertainty, or watch it burn in flames.

To be clear, Agorath is not dead. just on hold.

Glad to be of help! Hope things settle down for you soon.

@BlackBishop

Star Reach is an excellent small game to return to GMing with >>

Only if I am given a spot again for my Welsh Mercenary band

So far this seems really interesting. Lots of reading to do and a great deal of effort and care put together on this.
I am deeply interested if this finally starts some day.

Congratulations for everything BlackBishop.

So far the only races are humans, elf/drows and dwarfs, right?

the darkkess bishop returns!. I shall await your new mini game XD

So far this seems really interesting. Lots of reading to do and a great deal of effort and care put together on this.
I am deeply interested if this finally starts some day.

Congratulations for everything BlackBishop.

So far the only races are humans, elf/drows and dwarfs, right?

The races in the Agorath universe are:
Men of the East: Main cultures being based off Egyptian (Hrondien) Anglo-Saxon/English & German (Saxo-Deutsche of Ecclesaties) Welsh/Irish/Scots (Ordvianties) and the Nords (Old Norse)
Elves: Different sub-cultures exist such as the Deep Elves (Green Chasm) the tribal/wild Elves (Deep in Galadriel) and the 'regular' Elves (Galadriel)
Dwarves: Again, different sub-cultures - Backwards/Tradionalist Dwarves (Yurdaest) and the 'regular' Dwarves (Highathar). Names are Polish.
Orcs: Not so much a single culture as a single race. No traditional kingdom for them exists, so each tribe could arguably have their own distinct feel.
Drow/Fallen Elves: Not much about them, aside from their existing in the far west of Agorath. One known sub-culture exists, the 'Moon Elves'.
Fallen Dwarves: Similar to mainstream Dwarves, except with a fair bit more bitterness and their southern foes.
Men of the West: Existing in the Badlands that encompass much of Western Agorath, they are extremly varied. There exists wandering tribes of savage men, as well as pockets of those with more civilization to them. Their cultures are really up to their respective players, as there is nothing encompassing the entire region.

If you're curious about anything, just ask! My little list may be wrong as I am going purely off memory here, and if so there are players who know the lore for their regions much better than I, who'd be able to tell you what you want to know.

I apologize for my disappearance, but events in my personal life demanded my attention. Being a new dad on top of being self employed have afforded me little time to pursue my hobby of gming games, however I would like to take some tentative steps back into the forum with the overall goal of a new agorath game. Unfortunately this means that until I am confidant I will have the time and energy to carry this out, this latest attempt at launching the new game is now on hiatus.

My plan is to ease my way back here, GM a small scale game to test myself before committing to the next chapter in agorath.

A big thanks to Tapp for everything he has done to keep the game alive - I wasn't sure I would even do a second Agorath until he came on board and subsequently got me excited for the upcoming story I have planned. And thanks to all of you who have shown interest and even began forming your characters and ICs. When I am sure the time is right, we shall bring Agorath forth into the new age of uncertainty, or watch it burn in flames.

To be clear, Agorath is not dead. just on hold.

Had I been the mother of your child, you'd totally would had been given more time for gm'ing!

Oh wait.