• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

emmasterakia

Community Developer
6 Badges
Mar 27, 2018
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
Planetfall_TUTORIAL_GETTING STARTED.png

Hi everyone!

Even if you're a veteran in Age of Wonders or a new turn-based strategy player, we thought a tutorial series could be of good use to all of you!

With a game so massive and deep as Planetfall, there's always something new to learn, so we asked streamer Nomakk to collaborate on a series of tutorial videos together with us. The result started rolling out last week and the following videos will be uploaded in the playlist below the coming days!

We have 4 tutorials:
- Getting Started
- Operations
- Tactical Combat
- Building and Expanding

FIND THE TUTORIAL PLAYLIST HERE.

We would LOVE to get feedback on this and what you would like to see tutorials on in the future. Specific subjects, areas or factions? Secret tech or general combat trix? Let us know in the comments!

Cheers,
Emma

• 1Like
Reactions:
Oh! I'll try and find time to watch these.

Perhaps a video about when to mod for defense vs attack? I see a lot of people struggle with melee because they don't quite get this!

I would like to see a tutorial on advanced modding. I currently dont understand what to counter with what and if its advisable to abandon old mods and remod.