• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Looks like you can't get out of this one Hive ;)

You'll be the only 90 year old poster still telling people "NO MORE UPDATES OF AOI"

And what's wrong with you people?!?! This forum is for uploads and downloads ONLY.

The correct thread is here!!!

Last edited:
I don't have the install files, but right now I'm uploading a full installed folder of AoI, + the unlimited time patch, + the AoI.bat launching file, so that anyone can download it... I suppose it should work when just unpacked, right? I'll post the link in a few minutes.

EDIT: HERE is the link to the .rar file, hope it works for you...

Last edited:
europolis said:
i tried downloading and it told me AoI 2.0 had a worm virus...
is it a rapidshare problem or is your pc infected?

Let me guess, you use Avast! virus scan....? Avast! sometimes see viruses where there are none. The file is 100% clean.

Age of Imperialism 2.0 new download link
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HQ2PPU8L

* How long does Megaupload store my files?
Your files will be stored forever as long as you are a premium member. If you are a registered user without premium status, your files will be stored until at least 90 days after their last download. A file that was uploaded anonymously (that is not owned by any Megaupload user) will be deleted no sooner than 21 days after the last time it was downloaded.

So my upload will be deleted in 21 days.