• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
More construction issues maybe? Who knows.

Session delayed for yet ANOTHER week.

Krisz we need to know if you are actually playing because you decided not to show up.

As for Engel, if he doesnt reply in the next few days we have to assume he is gone.

I would like ideas in what to do with the countries currently without a player. Maybe some merging should take place?

Austria/BB merger seems pretty straightforward.

Problem is, Krisz told me he would quit if we merged Austria with Brandenburg.

Why on earth would he do that? It's just as easy to kill.

Sorry lads, I came back to Hungary recently and my father delayed me on Sunday and by the time I arrived (at 9) no one was here.

Merging AUS and BB now is a tad bit different with merging it when Sorelus was just threatening to quit if we didn't do it. I guess it is a necessary thing to do if we can't get anybody else to join us.

Also, I have no clue about Engel's whereabouts.

i stil reckon the capitol of ottos, constantinople should be moved to outside europe so we can grab the europian part of ottoman if its gonna be aied

also i dont mind merging aus+bb if kris isnt against it, and if the new player knows hes gonna get ganged over it probaly

No one seems interested at all at playing even a merged austria-brandenburg so i believe merging them would be futile.

I also may not be able to attend tomorrow. Sorry for the last notice but i only got warned... 10 minutes ago?

Its not sure yet, but there are some chances i may not be there to play. Anyway, i do expect everyone to get in the game channel since no one said anything. If Engel isnt there we might offlimits Poland but we arent going to delay another week if everyone else is present.

I wont be able to be here during the night and during the game after all.

Also, has anyone else heard of engel?

I think keep trying to play this, is a waste of time. Im out.

Unworthy end to a confusing campaign.

Well, merry christmas everyone.

since nobody even replyd to cg his quiting & our inability to play for 3weeks now, im just gonna say it

asfar as im concerned this game is dead and will not be hosting at gametime sunday,
ill be arround playng wow tho so if by some miracle im wrong & everybody shows up ill be back but i doubt thats gonna happend

edit :well lol within 2mins from monkey
btw marry xmas

Well, with another player quitting there is little sense in continuing, right? (btw CG, thanks for insisting so much for the creation of a new game)

Anyway, any reason why you guys didnt play last week? It isnt like Russia would be doing much.

well no engel either didnt help and subs felt a waiste of time due the other game going arround the same time

Well, with another player quitting there is little sense in continuing, right? (btw CG, thanks for insisting so much for the creation of a new game)

Anyway, any reason why you guys didnt play last week? It isnt like Russia would be doing much.

if u werent such a mean person to everybody, maybe somebody would wnat to play in this game instead of this miserable 4 nations missing game that doesnt run for weeks, and now you're blaming me? hah,.

Last edited: