• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jedimaster1701

Drunken General
82 Badges
Dec 15, 2013
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Victoria 2
  • Prison Architect
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
Booze? Where you're going you don't need booze
That *Bleep* Doctor
I swear when I get my hands on that doctor and his car time machine thingy I'll...… ah you guys are here...… welp that's another bet lost. Last time I saw you guys I was in a bizarro Russia that was gearing up to kick some Germany *Bleep*…. Wait *bleep* I can't swear now? What is this, the Victorian Era?!! Wait, found some notes, let me just read this.....Greater Britain...….New World...…1821.....wait, 1821 *bleep* me it is the Victoria Era. Well, guess I'm leading a Victorian Britain, much better than leading bizarro Russia...… I think, they had booze back then right? Anyway, lets get conquering some Indians and selling Opium to the Chinese. Wait holdon, Notes say I have to go over the history of the Empire. Great history, no-one who leads a country wants to learn history. I mean they have that saying, those who know their history are doomed to repeat it. Eh, screw it lets go over the history, cliff notes version.

History of the Empire - Cliff Notes version.
Ok so we have complete control the British Isles. Apparently many wars were fought between 1444 and 1520 to attain this control.
We also control a good portion of the French mainland, except Paris because I can never have nice. And a small part of the Iberian coast.
We hold dominion over Portugal, because one of our kings *bleep* one of their king's daughters and inheritance and all that. Eh, more Cannonfodder for our armies.
Which means we defacto control their colonies. Sweet, even more Cannonfodder. Also we have our own colony in the Caribbean.
So apparently we colonized the east coast of America but they broke free in some kind of war, somethings never change. In the following treaty in exchange for recognizing their freedom they gave up slavery and became allies. No slaves? Who's gonna work in my factories, CHILDREN? Wait, that's actually not a bad idea, finally found some use for the little *bleep*.
Canada is in a similar situation, after the Americans won they demanded more freedom as well, so we made them a dominion whatever that is. Great frozen wastes.
We also did the same for Alaska. Great even more frozen wastes.
And Australia as well. Great instead of frozen wastes I get land full of deadly predators. I need a drink
Luckily we directly control from London the east indies. Ah Jungle, theres something useful
Apparently the leader before me decided to conquer southern China. Again, millions of Cannonfodder
And a good portion of India. Very British of us.
Good news, we own gold mines in South Africa, though since we outlawed slavery in the..... early 18th century, we have to pay our miners
To close out our colonial holdings we have wonderful ports in Western Africa
I'm pretty sure that's the end of the history part so now before I go lay down and drink what's left of Kerensky's booze I borrowed I should point out we're a oligarchic monarchy. Eh first thing I need to do tomorrow is try to make universal voting a thing.

Long time no see forums. Back when I first made my KR russian aar i had some RL crap happen to me and i've been meaning to get back into making an AAR and I always did like megacampaign AARs so I thought I'd make one with my latest converted England game from EU4.

I should warn that posts may be erratic. I have college to deal with

Last edited: