Adding a new Secret Agent for the USSR in HOI4❤️

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

azimex

Recruit
May 10, 2024
Hi all. I don't know where to write my idea, so I'll try to write it here. My grandfather served in World War II, and until yesterday we didn't know what exactly he did. All information about the place of service and its activities was kept secret. This year, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation opened access to the archives of the USSR so that people could obtain information about their grandfathers who fought in the Second World War. Yesterday I was digging through this archive and found out shocking news. My grandfather turned out to be a Secret Agent of the USSR and was awarded the Order of the Hero of the USSR 2 times. PS: After the war, my grandfather never told anyone what he did and where he fought during the war (I believe that they should not have told such things)

IMG_3299.jpeg

And here are the documents from the Archive. Here it is written that he was an agent of the SMERSH department (Death to Spies) and was a capable counter-intelligence officer. He arrested a Japanese spy and took a listening device into him. He arrested several intelligence officers and members of the Fascist Union.

IMG_3300.jpeg

He took part in the battles for Ukraine, Hungary, Austria, Czechoslovakia and Manchuria.

IMG_3165.jpeg

Just look at him. He was born to get into this great Game

His name is Shukurov Iskhak

(This is the only photo of my grandfather, he did not allow photos of him to be kept)

IMG_3167.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3299.jpeg
    IMG_3299.jpeg
    351,3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3300.jpeg
    IMG_3300.jpeg
    68,3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3165.jpeg
    IMG_3165.jpeg
    255,1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3167.jpeg