• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
jose1357 said:
So what will u do with Russia?

There's not really much to do is there? Actually I stayed up playing until five o'clock in the morning, but the game is basically over. It is mind numbing at best to just sit back and watch your 8 CAS bombers wipe out the last 40 british divisions in india, and then just push the remains over. The slow island hopping as well. The british don't surrender if you're at war with the USA and the USA don't give up if you're battling the british. So, not even when all they are holding are five islands in the pacific and some afican jungle do they surrender, even though they have lost 94% of their IC and all but 4 VPs. Even when I annexed USA and the british finally offered to surrender and I thought, what the heck, and let them, they changed their mind and said "there is still hope"?! So they and the french were annexed too. I just don't feel that I can force you to read through that.

Same thing with russia, they are kicked out of europe. Even though some industry remains the asian portion of the empire don't have any serious manpower, so once again, if I just get hold of an airfield I could lie back and watch my CAS turning the remainders of the union into rubble.

Though I have calculated that I will finally get my first nuclear propelled carrier in 47' shortly before the game ends.

apart from that there is no reason for me to continue. The Vorstand stands triumphant.

jose1357 said:
Hmmm, point taken now if only they could get access to the China market...so many customers, so little time ;)

Well, our business partners at Mitsui, and Mitsubishi are right now in the process of probing the market. The only untapped markets at the moment are the communist part of Shanxi, Nationalist Yunnan and Xibei Ma. Maybe there will be time for one final merger of interests to cement the Deutsch-Japanische Freundschaft.

E. Jünger said:
From now on workers of the world would tremble at the names of IG Farben, Krupp and Siemens.
Not to mention Blaupunkt and Heisenberg ;)

Great AAR!

Great AAR. you have done a mircale, although not a really good one ;)

ROMMEL_HSQ

ROMMEL_HSQ said:
Great AAR. you have done a mircale, although not a really good one ;)

Well, If you count from the onset of the second world war, to it's end it might constitute the fastest world conquest in a HOI2 AAR.;) Though that is a bit misleading since I attacked and annexed some minors well before that. The question is what will be my next AAR. I offer a few alternatives.

1) Soviets VH/F, with simulataneus wars against Japan, Nat. China and Germany. (and to further set it apart from Agent SMiths AAR I will do it in the Master of puppets style)

2) Camels Drink Water. An afghanistan or middleeast AAR.

3) A germany Götterdämmerung AAR, where I will satisfy peoples need for germany to be beaten, I will get creamed. I'm going DOWN!

4) A Japanese Götterdämmerung (kamiyuugata?) AAR.

E. Jünger said:
Well, If you count from the onset of the second world war, to it's end it might constitute the fastest world conquest in a HOI2 AAR.;) Though that is a bit misleading since I attacked and annexed some minors well before that. The question is what will be my next AAR. I offer a few alternatives.

1) Soviets VH/F, with simulataneus wars against Japan, Nat. China and Germany. (and to further set it apart from Agent SMiths AAR I will do it in the Master of puppets style)

2) Camels Drink Water. An afghanistan or middleeast AAR.

3) A germany Götterdämmerung AAR, where I will satisfy peoples need for germany to be beaten, I will get creamed. I'm going DOWN!

4) A Japanese Götterdämmerung (kamiyuugata?) AAR.

the Japanese Götterdämmerung the Japanese Götterdämmerung
it well be intersting to see how well you are going to control this logestic nightmare.....

ROMMEL_HSQ

ROMMEL_HSQ said:
the Japanese Götterdämmerung the Japanese Götterdämmerung
it well be intersting to see how well you are going to control this logestic nightmare.....

ROMMEL_HSQ

Interesting enough, I'm going to japan in one week, so I guess I'll have lots of opportunities to get background info. Though on the downside you will have to wait one month for it to begin.

durecellrabbit said:
Play Afghanistan.

Hmm, I could play that game before I go to japan and write it there, with screenshots stored away until the opportunity arises. Playing small nations go pretty fast since you don't have 27 simultaneous battles that require very slow pause pause micromanagement.

E. Jünger said:
Interesting enough, I'm going to japan in one week, so I guess I'll have lots of opportunities to get background info. Though on the downside you will have to wait one month for it to begin.

I'll be looking forward to read it :)