Achievement free from Lucky Nations

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

zorkman

Lt. General
16 Badges
Oct 25, 2003
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
As this game is coming to an end of its run, is there anyway the developers can finally remove the awful lucky nation rule when going for achievements & using Ironman. I refuse to play with them as they destabalise the game, & have gotten worse over the games lifetime due to the biggest nations gaining massive bonuses from all areas, making it even more ridiclous when also being so called lucky nations. More like cheating ones. All other Paradox games do not have this nonsense & CK3 has had them removed, so why are they still here. Haven't played the game in a long while, but would like to go after some achievements before the new version comes out, but unfortunate won't if there isn't an option to not play without them.

Before anyone says they will devalue my achievements if they do this. I really am not remotely interested in what/how other players achieve but just play the game for my own enjoyment, & certainly don't with Lucky Nations intact.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I think ironman is fine, but I agree that lucky nations should go. Or, at least make it such that lucky nations are really “lucky” in the sense that they are randomly given to nations with weight towards historical successful nations instead of what they are now, always empowering countries that are already powerful.

Reactions:
I think ironman is fine, but I agree that lucky nations should go. Or, at least make it such that lucky nations are really “lucky” in the sense that they are randomly given to nations with weight towards historical successful nations instead of what they are now, always empowering countries that are already powerful.
Then we'll restart until Ottos are not lucky nations in our games ^^