• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm definitely looking forward to this one. The transpot tycoon games were great so it's really nice to have a new similiar game as the old transport tycoon is a fifteen yers old. And of course as the developers are from Finland, I look forward to this even more ;).

You shouldn't promise to answer question if you don't plan to show up for over a month. Judging by the "Posts: 1" I don't need to search other threads either. It feels a bit like "Great you show interest! Now we're going to huddle together in our office and we'll throw the game out when we're done" while they're clearly people here with some questions. I might be too early with my judgement so let me ask some questions.

1) Will there by dev diaries?
2) If so, when will you start writing them?
3) Will you hang around in the thread for a few hours to answer questions with regard to said dev diary?

While I realize many developers do not work like this, PI does have developed a culture bringing them close to the forumites and I've come to appreciate this. BattleGoat studios also seem rather willing to answer questions on their SR:CW game.

Hi everyone!

Firstly I'm very happy to see that so many of you are interested in Cities in Motion and are waiting to get more information. So I'm sorry I haven't been around to answer your questions. To answer some of them:

There will be dev diaries, we'll start posting them on the Cities in Motion website as soon as the site is up and running. I will not promise that we'll have time to hang around in the thread for a few hours to answer questions, but we'll do our best to answer your questions as soon as we can.

There will also be more screenshots and videos. A new trailer is coming soon, so hang in there!

On behalf of the dev team,
Mariina

Very satisfying response. Thank you.

I very much like the news there will be dev diaries. I hope you post an announcement here as well when you put a new dev diary on the website.
Concerning the 'few hours', I can imagine this is quite extensive. I actually meant more to at least check the comments a few times to answer the occasional popular question.

I hope you'll be around more. Posting confirms you're looking at the forums, such as the suggestions thread. :)