• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A look at the post war map
v2_20.jpg

Oh great, I knew this would come in time.
v2_21.jpg

Ouch. However, your allies look like they have honoured their promises - This will be a big war, Britain and possibly USA vs the Russians.

I'm hoping both will. If they do not I will have to mobilize to keep them out.

We mobilize the whole country and hold our own on all borders.
v2_3-3.jpg

Then the Frogs decide to take Tunisia when I am in the heat of the battle with the Bear.
v2_4-3.jpg

v2_5-3.jpg

v2_6-2.jpg

France blitzed us at the right time. In order to salvage at least on war, we give them Tunis. Allah only knows when and if we will get the military strength to get Tunis back under our wing.
v2_8-3.jpg

Russia's war of aggression against us ended in a White Peace
v2_9-3.jpg

Well the economy is coming around.
v2_10-3.jpg

v2_12-3.jpg

v2_15-2.jpg

Starting to make a push for military tech. Next on my list is to take cores from Egypt that belong to me.
v2_11-3.jpg

I am trying to get friendly with the NGF so if things go south with Russia or Austria, I have a little hope for an ally to knock on their door.
v2_13-3.jpg

Sar Pied will make a good ally if France decides to start more trouble.
v2_14-3.jpg

So, we have decided to start offensive military plans once more. The only problem is that the UK sides with Egypt. Italian Allies help out I picked up along the way.
v2game2012-06-0415-34-50-82.jpg

Russia again attacks my Georgian border. I mobilize to tame the bear.
v2_16-1.jpg

France sure does not like me having a hold on North Africa. With War with two grat powers already, I just give Tripoli to them.
v2_17-1.jpg

v2_20-1.jpg

Our country inks a few deals.
v2_18-1.jpg

v2_19.jpg

Area of operations in the Middle East
v2_21-1.jpg

The UK lets go of the war and we acquire some Egyptian lands.
v2_22.jpg

Just a recommendation, the first thing you should have done was take the dumyat region from Egypt so no one will try to sphere it. I'm impressed that you stuck with this game, I would have given up after the first war with Russia.

Looks like the sick man is suffering from a severe case of epilepsy :p

Indeed, lets hope he make it through this Russian barrage.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Not to make any excuses but the last time I played Victoria was Christmas of 2010. This is my first attempt at AHD. I got excited because vacation started and wanted to churn out an AAR. I should have tooled around a bit to have better outcomes. But in history everyone has set backs so I guess this makes it a bit more realistic and true to the sick man in this case.

Both fronts were looking rough against the Russians. Sheer numbers proved to be their only strength. Most engagements I won, but they had many more divisions spread out capturing much of my territory. Eventually, war exhaustion went over 50%. Our forces did a brave job, but to keep militancy down, we will give Kars to the Russians.
v2_1-4.jpg

v2_2-4.jpg

My infamy is down below 5%. Many nations offer me alliances and I take a few. Just many of my past defensive wars I have had no help.
v2_3-4.jpg

Well, if I can't beat the Czar with numbers, maybe we can out smart him?
v2_4-4.jpg

v2_5-4.jpg

Then again, it looks like the Russians might have some special powers on their side...
v2_6-3.jpg

At this rate in education, we will find a cure for cancer in no time
v2_7-3.jpg

The NGF asked to be my Ally and I take it. Now I just hope my allies will back me up against Russia.
v2_8-4.jpg

The war drums are beating again.
v2_9-4.jpg

If Russia messes with us and my allies come to my aid, I will have some safe flanks.
v2_10-4.jpg

Since things are a bit calm and we have many allies to scare off Russia, we will continue with reclaiming lands in Syria.
v2_11-4.jpg

v2_12-4.jpg

The UK wants in on the action so I collaborate with them. I take Syria and they take the Sinai.
v2_13-4.jpg

v2_14-4.jpg

We add a wargoal to take more land because Egypt is weak.
v2_15-3.jpg

v2_23.jpg

v2_24.jpg

A volcano has erupted, only a matter of time before we are dragged in.
v2_25.jpg

I will not take this. I still think I can take back Kars from them when they get distracted.
v2_26.jpg

Well, here it is, our fate has arrived. We will side with the NGF
v2_27.jpg

We handle Russia(France's ally) for a bit, but we mobilize to handle their numbers.
v2_28.jpg

v2_29.jpg

v2_30.jpg