• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Emin3m41

Second Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2021
Is anyone else having issues with a Closer Look Achievement

From what I can see you should just need to open the Photo mode and bam done i have done this but nothing

Any Idea?

I am trying to do a 100% run and if i cant do this one i may aswell stop now haha

Also can someone confirm the achievement

Sky Burial - A corpse decays without being buried

I have just let someone decay but they were in a tent do they have to be outside any building?

Is this the Steam edition or from elsewhere?

Have you got any achievements at all?

Any mods in use?

Hi @AndrewT

This is the Epic edition, and I have all the DLCs

Yes I have 26/59 Achievements so far

I am not using Mods on this game.

I have just double checked and still nothing. not quite sure whether there is a delay in getting it or something

There's a search bar right in this forum! https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...c[child_nodes]=1&c[nodes][0]=1060&o=relevance

There's one entry right there in with the answer, don't even need to expand it Can't get 5x game arcade achievement

I also see a lot of results returned for consoles and Dev Diaries and I recall it came in one of the patches, just not sure which one. And I also cannot be sure until right this second if my recollection is for this game or another (like Endzone as they has so many similarities). So I loaded the Dev diaries, CTRL+F for "achievements" and voila! Didn't even take me 5 minutes... took me longer to type this out.

Since these settings can drastically change the difficulty level, achievements will be disabled in custom game mode.

So yes i saw that but there are custom game specific acheivments so acheivments cannot be locked on custom games, hence why i am doing 250% as there is complete custome game on 250%.

Again i found all these and what they said does not make sense.