• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just downloaded this, and the AI is unresponsive, there are no techteams, and you pretty much can take over the world with Franco-Prussian War armed militias and steamship transports :p

Bump for life anyone?

Cheer up! at least we get a fancy little sandbox for our amusement :)

I have been playing around with this a bit and its not half bad if used in this way. The Nation names are a bit off so I changed them, Flags can be easily replaced, New Borders created, replacing the wasteland with "blackspots" which are too radioactive for any human presence (very small but permanent areas), New Ministers, tech's and commanders can be added need I go on? Ai is that pesky little thing I do not know what to do with but on the whole I am actually quite happy with this mod for what it is. I even started turninf it into a post Dalek invasion of Earth Mod for my amusement!

Events are nice but sometimes not having any adds so much freedom to the game, like good old Hoi.