• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
NEW VERSION! I hope I did insert everything well, in my last test I had 3 errors, thats it. If you can solve them or see more then three errors, inform me.

hmmm....i downloaded it...but it didn't have anything new.....have yopu actualy updated the download...i checked the files and fund old stuff like some of those arab countries....

what browser did you use KF? I had the same with Firefox, but when I used IE it worked fine... did you check the amount of MBs the file is? If its right is 24.4 MB... the old one was 19.0 MB...

EDIT: something seems to have gone wrong with my update process... wait a second, I will re-update it...

EDIT2: I think it is solved now... KF the patch did include all new files... however they were in a 1919 mod folder as Rey stated... now it will work fine :)

Last edited:
try again, it should work now :)

a few minor things we need to do next time....
1.) the White Russian OOB has disapeared and been replaced wth the Russian 1914 scenario's OOB...we need to put it back
2.) include all of those Ukrainian and Polish OOB's i found.
3.) we must sort out the Chinese map....the current borders are greatly inaccuarte...plus we need to add those 3 new Warlords...Yunnan, North-West and Shanxi
4.) Include the leaders i have made...but we need to change theirs id's...i used some of the warlord Chinese files as a basis, so their i'ds are the same as the warlords etc
5.) finish off those Chinese events that i came up with

OK, thanks to Unknown we now have a 1.03c specific NTL-patch, so we can finally play it with 1.03c... should I make a new progress file only to implement this?

Where can I report a bug? I found a bug which I thought would have been fixed but clearly have not been fixed. You should have a bugreporting thread...

OK, I will start with the new version today. The new version will also have a little changes list, and a tread with reflection and bugs. Also, I will try to create an installer for it. (Unless Rey can do that installer creating if I send him the final files, as I did look into the program to do that and although I got it to work I am not sure if I will do it very well.)

OK, Rey, I will send the files to you once they are gathered. KF, although the OOBs are important, I will finish on China first, and I think I have also found a way to stop the German AI agression.

yeah, but only for as long as I play France in the new Friday Night Game...

EDIT: Well, or until the Dutch football team qualifies for the WC... ;)