• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sweet deal, cannot wait to test this out.

My only 1.4v patch wish is that the governos micromanagement be fixed. Maybe by introducing bigger goverment areas like suggested in another thread.

ps. I know HBO Rome might not be that realistic, but in it, did Caesar not try to send Brutus over to Greek to govern the whole place :cool:

Re

"- A state paying tribute can no longer colonise."

Does this mean that Massilla place will no longer "steal" my colonies and incur my wrath after I make all those pesky and troublesome barbarians submit to my will?

:rofl: :p :rofl:

sam0t said:
Sweet deal, cannot wait to test this out.

My only 1.4v patch wish is that the governos micromanagement be fixed. Maybe by introducing bigger goverment areas like suggested in another thread.

ps. I know HBO Rome might not be that realistic, but in it, did Caesar not try to send Brutus over to Greek to govern the whole place :cool:

Well, another example is how Julius Caesar himself governed Cisalpine and Transalpine Gaul all by himself, and i think he got Rome's Illyrian holdings aswell to govern. It should work like in CK, when you just can assign as much as you want to a guy, but too many provinces for the character's finesse skill to handle will result in the stress trait, then insanity and illness, and lastly, they are burned out or die.

I started from the roman civil war bookmark and just like before, "More men" kept firing every few days. Why do I have to manually edit those events myself after every patch to make this game playable?

Other than that, I'm quite happy with the patch. Keep up the good work and one day this might be one of the better paradox games.

Thank you, Paradox (and Johan), for keeping the game alive.

I will second the call for reducing governor micromanagement in further patches, this is one thing I am going to miss in this patch.

Too busy with work. Guys: any improved use of personalities that you can see, thanks to the 1.3 patch?

Thanks!

I've restarted play from the beginning with the new patch (1.3). So far, I like the results. I like the new patch so well, I've just deleted 49 save games from 1.2.
Thanks again for being responsive to player's suggestions and comments. :D

swilhelm73 said:
Are 1.2 save games compatible with 1.3?
Unknown, but assume the answer is NO. PI never test new patches with old save games.