• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Audigy7

Wannabe WC'er
28 Badges
Mar 27, 2003
Visit site
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
I'm playing a gc game as Lithuania (loaded up as russia and made them a sattelite).Its 1880, Im the #7 great power in the world with 250$ per day coming in. I got my idependent nation staus from a white peace with russia during the crimean wars and a few years later when spain joined in on the fun, i managed to take latvia in a war with the russians. When the peace treaty expired, russia was getting steamrolled by the turks and the french so i DoWed them again and managed to get Estonia and north-east Poland. By then, 1870, my army consisted of 11 divisions and i sent 10 of them off to Prussia to fight the french in the Franco - Prussian war. I forgot that the french bordered my african colonies and they all fell within a year. It took the prussians 5 years to capture Paris. I got all my divisions back to lithuania and am now getting ready to make a mad dash into russia to try to get the rest of Poland and possibly a little of the Ukraine.

I'll add more if everyone wants me to.

Audigy7 said:
I'll add more if everyone wants me to.

Yeah, I'm interested. Got any screenshots? :D

After prussia got to paris, Germany formed and everybody but Hesse-Kessel joined germany. Nothing really happened in the next couple years except for my adding 4 new artillery divisions to my army and a dragoon division. France DoWed germany again about a month after the peace treaty expired and just steamrolled Germany. I decided to take advantage of this and DoWed germany with the Help of my ally, Sweden to 'rescue' the 'opressed' Lithuanians in east Prussia. Within 6 months, nearly all of Germany was under French, Swedish, and Lithunaian control. Before i could get the territories i had sought after, France made a seperate peace with germany. Knowing me and Sweden could not face Germany by ourselves, i brought Austria into the alliance. Their army alone outnumberd the germans 1.5:1. Soon, Germany offerd me all but 1 of the provinces i had sought during the war.

Screenshot.
http://upl.mine.nu/uplfolders/upload2/lithuania1882.jpg

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that at the beginning, i created Ukraine, Finland, Poland, and Armenia as russian sattelites then edited the save file to remove their satelite status.

More more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more moremore more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol ToMazaz... I'll update again when i get home from school.

Ouchh! A Lithuanian AAR in Victory, and winning, with wonderful Finland North, reborn Poland East, Ukraina South. This is a mix of the best of EU and HOI. When did you expect to raise the 1st Lithuanian Pacific Fleet, after seizing Vladivostock? :)

Sorry for the lack of updates, but i finished the game. At the end, mighty Lithuania was ranked #5 in the world. I traded about a million dollors and my indian colonies to austria for most of northern italy. The state of lombardia had 72 pops in it and 10 factories so my industiral output skyrocketed. I imdeatly deployed 15 new infantry divisions to my Italian territories while deploying 2 divisions of infantry with tank brigades in latvia. About this time, i realized that for some reason, the Two Sicilies had 110 divisions up against my border. I freaked and ordered 10 more divisions of infantry and 5 artillery divisions for nortrhern Italy. Shortly after the infantry was deployed, the naval tech for battleships was finished. I imideatly began building the Mighty Lithuanian Baltic Battleship Fleep (MLBBF) consisting of 3 battleships and 3 commerce radiers. They were finished in mid 1910 and quickly deployed in the port of Riga. I still hadn't rescued all the poor opressed Lithuanians trapped in east prussia, so with the help of my allies, Austria, France, Sweden, and Slovenia ( i made them my puppet for some reason), i DoW'ed poor Germany. Within a year, 90% of germany was occupied and they offered me peace for 3 provinces, but the one i wanted was not included in the offer. I declined and offered peace for the one province i wanted, Konigsberg, they refused. So, the war contined untill the entire country was controlled. They offered me 4 provinces this time, with Konigsberg in it. I accepted and quickly sold them back the other 3 provinces. By this time, the year was 1917 and i had basically maxed out the tech tree, had about $4000 a day rolling in, i was aproaching the 3000 mark in prestige, and had the 3rd largest army in the world. Between now and the end of the game, about all the happened besides me conquering the rest of the Piedmont-Sardinia, was me upgrading factories. I finished #5 in the world in prestige, #6 in industry, and #4 in military.

End.

Last edited:
These forums really need a image hosting explaining thread/s. I am having the same problems. No in-game screenshots.
The Ultimate necromancy

It would not be any harder if it was some kind of magic..... I am not good with computers, just love video games....