• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Most probably some modders will atleast write a comprehensive guide how to edit Victoria database file's.

I suspect Harvard will make a dedicated addition for that ,i hope so to ,his EuII editing site is a heaven for modders.

though i suspect you made this thread to have the honour of making the first thread in this sub-forum. :D ;)

Originally posted by TheFlemishDuck
Most probably some modders will atleast write a comprehensive guide how to edit Victoria database file's.

I suspect Harvard will make a dedicated addition for that ,i hope so to ,his EuII editing site is a heaven for modders.

though i suspect you made this thread to have the honour of making the first thread in this sub-forum. :D ;)

Yeah, I wanted to be first, but also, I wanted to know if Havard is going to do a site for Victoria too, as the one for HoI is wonderful :)

Originally posted by Havard
Yes, I am. It's not done yet though...
Well get to it! *cracks whip*:p
At least by two weeks, as then it will be my prime time for modding. Me cants wait!:eek:o

It is a cool way you set up the site. I am looking forward to its completion.:cool:

i recommend an FAQ with common questions and answers to those questions (esp. I'm getting x error msg. Why doesn't my event work!??!), and also some sort of event database where users can look through and see past ppl's (or paradox stock) events to see how the professionals did things.