• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(46785)

Captain
Jul 25, 2005
Here is the #2 of the series (Man, this was faster... :cool: ).

Province Tax and Population based on 1.08
Province Agressiveness based on 1.07, please let me know in case you find any difference

Any other errors or suggestions, please let me know.

Feel free to include this map at your site. Kindly inform me if you do, I'd like to know.

In order to quality control my work I would like your oppinion on this map.

You find it:
a) Confuse
b) Not too bad
c) OK
d) Clear

This map helps you:
a) Nothing
b) Some help
c) Helpful
d) Very helpful

You use this map for:
a) Wallpaper
b) Know the world
c) Knowing other countries data
d) Planning your colonizations/invasions

A similar map for the Americas would be:
a) A waste of time
b) Don't care
c) Useful
d) Very useful

Thanks in advance for your feed-back. Enjoy.

Click one of the above images to open a window. Right click on image and choose "save as". Voilá.

Last edited:
Daniel A said:
Could you please write an instruction how to proceed when one wants to dl. The first time I tried I somehow succeeded but now I cannot understand how to accomplish it.

Sure.

Just click "Free" at the bottom of the page.

Sometimes if the server is busy you have to wait some seconds, but you can see the progress at the bottom of the new page.

Yes, that how far I got the last time. But it is not enough. I must make one more action (at least), no dl has started.

Ah, now I see this message at the bottom of the page

"Too many users downloading right now. Please try again later or get a PREMIUM-Account"

That is perhaps the reason the dl did not start.

Thanks anyway. And I really like your maps. I hope I will be able to print them on a normal printer and that I will be able to read the numbers. Or will they be too small?

Your maps are very nice addition to various EU2 tools. I find these maps to be clear and helpfull. I foresee using them mainly to help planning colonization and I would very much appreaciate also having maps of N. and S. America.

Keep up the good work, its appreaciated.

There was 29 downloads of this file already, but I'm afraid people aren't seeing this thread. Is there any way this could be more visible? Or to include it in a sticky?

I'm working on the Americas map now and expect to have it ready in 1-2 days.

MarkShot said:
Does anyone have a working link for this map?

Thanks.

Both links are working.