• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Casluerj

Caslucifer
67 Badges
Jan 11, 2004
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
After the death of the first edition we are now starting a new one!

Here is the basic information of Europe's Golden Age 2:

Time: Sundays, 17 GMT
Session: 5 Hours, but if ALL players agree we can go longer
Scenario: 1520 PE 111a, always going with the latest patch
Rehosts: Following January, unless the dropped player is currently in REALLY war, for example, we dont have to rehost immediatly if France dropped and she is at war against Golden Horde. ;)

List of thing to be edited to next session:

- Russian CC move from Siberia to Moscow

- 1500d to Russia as compensation from LL.

Players List:

France- Cicero - 292316994
Austria- Balinus - 314872293
Spain- K'shar - 299082577 - Host and Editor
Ottoman Empire- Med - 338635851
Poland- Krasny - 138287583
England- Casluerj - 294204319 - GM
Russia - Veilwalker - 24694233
Sweden - Captain BOB - 198050266
Venice- *****waiting for players******

Last edited:
Rules:

- Don't offend players; but you are free to do it Roleplaying with diplomacy, tho.

- Edits always between Sessions and never during them. Cosmetic edits allowed (changing city names for more appropriate ones etc)

- Map trading with AI forbidden

- Maximum 3 provinces taken by one alliance from opposing alliance, colonies counting as x/10 provinces, where x=level of the colony, CoTs as 2 provinces. This only takes effect between humans. No rule between humans and AI. After 1650 maximum of 6 provinces can be taken. After 1700, 9 provs and after 1780 no peace restriction.

- Spain and Portugal restricted to their respective ToT areas for colonization, while ToT is in effect.

- If at -3 stab, you have to accept next stabhitting offer. This is a vital rule and I ll be pay attention for its accomplishment.

- Cultural Rule: Any nation that control 66% of a culture for 30 years may claim that culture as state culture,but a nation can only claim TWO(2) cultures. So plan it carefully as a culture gained by this way will not be removed in any case.

- A nation that control a Province that it isnt his core for 60 years and it is has a state culture, will get a core on it. This doesnt have limit like culture, ie, you can gain a core as much as you be able to claim it, and the core prov MUST have the same religion of the country, unless the country has Innovativiness >=9

-We will always play with the latest patch, unless there is a good reason to not do it.

- Using pirates to stop a load or deny a retreat is forbidden.

Last edited:
My ICQ is 166378883.
Nice game everybody, looking forward to the next session.
Btw, just in case France should agree to the peace I just proposed him (and of course provided that Venice doesn't ask me to continue the war), would it be possible to edit in the province transfers (Marajo, Senegal, Nouakchott, Palanas to France)?

England had a very busy time during these years. The economy was slightely developed, all NA coast was colonized( instead Florida and the mississipi e ohio coast). We could also take almost all Scotland confirming that the british isles must submit to England.

Another important thing is that England formally decided to follow the ideas of Luther, not recognizing the Pope anymore as the Leader of Christianity.

In diplomacy, England act as a pacifist nation, but almost started a war to protect Russia, a good friend for Tudor.

An alliance was conclude with France, to confirm that peace is the best thing in the world. For the present conflict I must say that Portugal did an unfair thing and must suffer its consequences. England didnt intervene in respect of Spain and Austria and England was busy fighting against Scotland, but next time that Portugal or any other nation attacks France, England will help his ally.

Once more I will repeat: My alliance with France is defensive. If France or England wants help of the another for an attack, the other parts must be consulted.

Peace for all!

Signed by The King of England, King of Ireland and Count of Highlands,
Henry VIII

How did Poland do after I left?

Cicero said:
you will be happy to hear that poland converted to protestantism :rofl:

Uh... can I get that reversed? Cause that WAS NOT my plan.

Sterkarm said:
And this is why I should have warned people about letting victor sub. No matter if you think Protestantism is a much better religion for Poland or not, you cannot just enter a game as a sub and as your first action change your religion although it's rather obvious that the perm did not want to do this (Sterkarm could have converted before had he wanted to after all). Well, but what do you expect from a person who has been banned from the forum for fascist statements and personally insulting moderators? :(

Twoflower said:
And this is why I should have warned people about letting victor sub. No matter if you think Protestantism is a much better religion for Poland or not, you cannot just enter a game as a sub and as your first action change your religion although it's rather obvious that the perm did not want to do this (Sterkarm could have converted before had he wanted to after all). Well, but what do you expect from a person who has been banned from the forum for fascist statements and personally insulting moderators? :(

I thought Cicero was making a joke. This is bad.
:eek:

I saw Casluerj's signature and it says "join us", so, the question is can i? i don't know if this is the place to ask.

germax said:
I saw Casluerj's signature and it says "join us", so, the question is can i? i don't know if this is the place to ask.

It is, most likely you can join, and, if you want to be Sweden, it's open, but it may need some editing to save it from total destruction.

germax said:

Actually we still have empty slots for Sweden-Denmark( as Krasny doesnt show up yet) and we still have places for Persia, Mughal and China. Ill edit the first post with this.

BTW Ill change my signature when I get home, coz the time is 18 GMT and not 19!

You are welcome germax, you can chose any of the nations I told you above and even Sweden-Denmark( but if you chose a scandinavian country i ll only answer you in Sunday, if Krasny wouldnt appear).

For Russia it was really the time of trouble. From the brink of total anihilation from the political map the Tzars managed to regain foothold and become now on their good way to become strong nation.

But from the begining...the first two decades were under mark of Polish invasion and agressive eastern politics. By using their superior troops and leaders Poland twice declared war on Russia, every time when we were busy with the war against others. The first war was lost dearly and the second ended by the diplomatic mistake of Poland. But still Polish relam was extremly wide, agressive and evil. The hatred to Polish kings grew in the hearts of Russians as they are nation of peace.

But then a miracle happend, Poland changed dramatically its policy. From the brutal agressor they become enlighted folk. It was really astonished, Poland went through internal reforms... making its realm of new faith. As the gesture of good will Poland secede all its last gains on the Astrkhan to Russia. Russia therefore accepted Poland as a friend now. We do not have any claims on Poland, and even if we could have these Russia will not rise them as long as Poland will stay with good relations with us.
These two old and proud nations, both from the Sarmate root, are now bound in alliance, and bound by mariages. In addition troops of both countries can pass easly through the other states.

In global politics, the situation look interesting. Spain and England along with France and Austria are boiling themself in their own pot. For Denmark or Sweden it is still time to develop although both nations suffered from bad management and wars lately.

The threat however grows in Asia Minor. Ottoman Empire is growing strong and greedy. Possesing much of Hungary and all middle east. The Tzars look wary on this killer of Byzantine which we are true heirs.

The Constantinopole will be once liberated. The faith of Roman Empire will not be forgotten - and it will remain in the north. One day, we will regain it.

Sterkarm said:

This is sth that can happened when we get subs. But I think we can edit it for ya. But dont you want to look first what he did? After all he could make 16 conversions and Protestantism is a very good religion.

As this was a really drastic move, ill let a drastic edit but i wont permit simple edits by mistakes made by subs.

By the way med, if victor promised that you would get Astrakhan's former territory, then you definitely cannot count on it. That's mine, and will remain mine, at least some of it. Nothing that victor did diplomatically, politically, militarily, etc. will be held to, unless I see fit.