• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(26383)

Sergeant
Mar 1, 2004
Yeah ex-yugoslav republics but if u conquer all these provinces u become a european big force i mean someone shoud made a scenario balkans and put some events in these republic like act of unification !!!!! or someting i thik this part of europa must be forgoten this is the wall of europe on the east
soo anyone willing to make a scenario and put some events please write to sjukic@inet.ba or post Here soo by by for now :)

bah

there are only two Balkans powers. Ottomans and Austria ll else is a waste of space. :rofl:

P.S thats a purely game based comment not a Rl one at all

No WAY

hey what was the 4 th european military force in 1970 and 1980 !!!
AND i didnt say these republics seperatly but together like uniffied yugoslavia and THEN it would be a decent force :confused: :confused:

first stay on topic
second this belongs in the mod forum.:D

*moved*

King of Balkans said:
AND i didnt say these republics seperatly but together like uniffied yugoslavia and THEN it would be a decent force :confused: :confused:

I said in the game parameters from 1419 to 1820, even a unified Balkans wouldnt have been abe to compete against Austria and Ottomans

they would never have been an equal partner in any alliance. see what OE did to its Balkans vassals in the 15th and 16th century. and no way would Vienna have allied with a Balakns power they claimed that area as their own.

You should try a GC as a balkans minor I would like to see how it goes. :)

nope

that is not true
8 provinces that these repbulicks include could uniffy as an act of rebellion and then for a country like the dutch get liberated from spanish by rebelion !
like that these county could start rebelions and uniffy !! :confused:

King of Balkans said:

well, you answered your own question. The game plays from 1419 to 1819. The Balkan countries were not united then.

But !!

yes thats true but i am saying that someone makes a scenario that has unification of yugoslavia in year 1500 or 1600 or someting like taht that is an advice u know there is a lot of players of eu2 from former yugoslavia :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Right on

How about creating a scenario with all the former yugoslav republics allied? I think that they would at least be competitive to austria and OE. If they`re not, strenghten their provinces. A lot of players would like to see such a scenario, including myself.
:cool:

I don't think an alliance with either two Balkan powers is very likely, though, because they would be at the very least considered the Junior partner. More likely that they would ally with a non-balkan power looking to check either Austria, the OE or both. England or France, probably.

maybe, but in an mp game...

In an mp game, players would REALLY support eachother. Besides, the new balkan army clan already exists. I think that in an mp game we might just have a chance against austria or OE if we work together, but who knows.. Miracles do happen, after all :cool: . Anyway, it would be a tough scenario, and would really stretch our abilities to the max. :D

Well, if mp games are talked, maybe the Balkan Army Clan could play a mp together, with everybody taking one of the countries in the balkans and then you would have a grand Yugoslav alliance, though every part of it would be independent? Then you could smack the AI around and bring the glory to the slavs. But making a unified state of Yugoslav territory as a scen is really easy, with the scenario editor for example. Just read the instructions provided with it and look at the scenario editor FAQ elsewhere on this forum and you will be fine.

Yea

Its a good idea but some parts of yougoslavia are already parts of austria like Banat thats a part of serbia u know !! i think you made a good idea but some of the provinces must be returned to serbia croatia and slovenia and bosnia ;) :rolleyes:

Important

If anyone is going to make this scenario, please make the culture in Macedonia slavonic(this can easily be fixed, but still:) after all, it is ex- Yugo(southern) slavia(slavonic) :)
Besides, i am as well slavonic, and macedonian :) :D
PS. the Capital shoud be "Solun" , not "Thessaloniki" ..It is the same city, but Solun is the slavonic name (although slavs never conquered it).
PS2. The last macedonian king before the country fell to the turks- Krale Marko (King Marko).
PS3. PLS make me a fieldmarshall - Dimitrovski :D . Maybe even a monarch :cool:

Last edited:
King of Balkans said:
Yeah ex-yugoslav republics but if u conquer all these provinces u become a european big force i mean someone shoud made a scenario balkans and put some events in these republic like act of unification !!!!! or someting i thik this part of europa must be forgoten this is the wall of europe on the east
soo anyone willing to make a scenario and put some events please write to sjukic@inet.ba or post Here soo by by for now :)
I don't think such a conception or idea existed until the 19th or 20th century. :confused: