• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*B*U*M*P*

Please keep making games that steel my sleep (or rather the time I ought to be sleeping), not many companies do that nowadays... (one of the few others - Black Isle - went under a while ago...I do hope that never happens to Paradox).

All those negative messages are Paradox's own fault. They make the best games ever. Haven't you ever heard the saying 'no good deed goes unpunished'?

Besides, complaining is clearly a very important part of the whole experiance. Makes us feel special.

Oh, and yeah for Paradox! Don't know what "Bump" is, so next time please use a term that is more readily understandable to us Americans and, by definition, the rest of the world.

H :rofl:

bums...er, BUMP!:D

Happy new year!

I'm a Paradox games lover. I have enormous experience with strategy/wargaming, and these are among the best games available at present, and BECAUSE OF IT I expect so much from their games, and consequently I must say when like or when I dislike.

I know they can do it better, they did it yet. The game is very good, but can be nearly the best. This not means of course I don't like them, I SUPPORTED THEM WITH MY MONEY... :p

If "Bump" is a germanic or northern manner to say "congratulations", "applause" or "¡Bravo!" well, then... BUMP!! :)

Greetings ;)

Happy New Year - VIC is a Great game!

Happy New Year!

I am since EU 1 addicted to Paradox games (have there been any others?...) and VIC is no exception also in view of the eagerly-expected and indeed received patches that keep improving the outstanding game machine and historical scenarios proposed.

So here comes my (first) ...bump. :)

Greetings :p

Altough most games that sell these days are license and EA-type sports sequels, paradox still does their own type of games. Keep up the good work. Paradox games are only ones that don't make me complain about price, because i know that they go to something good.

cheers guys

Though your games should have warning stickers about addictiovness on the box. :rofl:

Lady Europa said:
cheers guys

Though your games should have warning stickers about addictiovness on the box. :rofl:

Yeah. "One more province. One more proviiiiinceee....."

oh yes, one for the nude empire,

no more clothes, no more clothes, no more clothes,

really 1.02 is fun, :)

go for it Johan, go for the clothes, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.