• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dec 21, 2000
Visit site
Well, here you go. This is basically what they look like:

Mainscreen.jpg

The rest are here. Thanks goes to Rafiki for hosting.

If you have any suggestions or notice anything that should be added/changed/corrected please do give us a shout.

Last edited:
Excellent work.

Besides the pie charts for national population, is there anyway to get a state by state listing of population (rather than each POP individually on the ledger or the territory overview which shows # of POPs but not the size)..?
I'm trying to find out which state is the biggest without having to add up each POP =T

Great stuff! :)

If you need a website to host it all (e.g. get all the images on one page), I have lots of room on the site where my Techtionary is located.

:) Rafiki

I didn't see a screen for the general overview screen (the one that appears when you click the crown), though I may have missed it. On that screen, what does the arrow mean that appears next to your ongoing research project?

Originally posted by Olaf the Unsure
I didn't see a screen for the general overview screen (the one that appears when you click the crown), though I may have missed it. On that screen, what does the arrow mean that appears next to your ongoing research project?

The Main Menu link.

Don't know. :) This is all a work in progress, so bits will be missing. If anyone has anything to add/change then do give me a shout.

Originally posted by Dayvit781
Besides the pie charts for national population, is there anyway to get a state by state listing of population (rather than each POP individually on the ledger or the territory overview which shows # of POPs but not the size)..?
I'm trying to find out which state is the biggest without having to add up each POP =T

Not sure what you mean by size as opposed to number of pops. Isn't that the same thing?

rafiki, feel free to host the images on onepage, if you wish. I think both versions would come in hand, yours for those with BB this for those with modems. Just give me the link and I'll put it into the first post.

Ta for the support guys. Hopefully I'll be able to sit down soon and write a year's tutorial walkthrough for Belgium.:(

Last edited:
Originally posted by whyamihere
rafiki, feel free to host the images on onepage, if you wish. I think both versions would come in hand, yours for those with BB this for those with modems. Just give me the link and I'll put it into the first post.
Sounds great :) I'll see if I can put together a basic webpage for it this evening :)

Rafiki

Superlative work. This answers so many of my questions regarding all those on-screen numbers that were causing my eyes to glaze over. :)

It would be really awesome if all the screenies could be, say, put into one post (or rather, several) and transported to a thread in the FAQ forum. (Hint, hint mods ...) ;)

Again, wonderful job.

pimparel, yeah I know. Perhaps I should've been more clear. I stated it wasn't important because, as an empty icon, it isn't. I've seen people ask what it does. Once they see a slave there they should figure it out for themselves. But I've made a note of that. I'll include it in the next update. Ta.

As a reviewer struggling with the manual and wondering if I've missed something, these annotated screens have been a godsend. I gotta say, I was beginning to doubt ny abilities to read manuals.

Thank you. I'll give the "damnhippie" and whyamihere praise in one of my columns. Paradox should "comp" you some games.

Last edited:
whyamihere, this is an excellent guide.

A suggestion, tho. Can you put a description to the checkbox to the left of every good?

"Sets the AI to handle trade of this particular good. Only works when AI is set to auto-trade at the bottom of the panel. It will ensure that you have enough supply of that particular good to maintain your industry while selling the rest."