• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Screaming-Eagle said:
Great Update, poor Canada..... :(

It's rare to find an american who utters those words :rofl: .
Good update Gul Brown, those pesky Facists will get theirs in time :D

General Jac said:
It's rare to find an american who utters those words :rofl: .
Good update Gul Brown, those pesky Facists will get theirs in time :D

Damn right they will!

After Germany ;)

Great update. Atleast it wasnt a big ammount of Industry boost to the US. :D

Well atleast your makeing progress in Italy , but i dislike Montgomery Leaveing Germany. Also on your screen while montgomery was leaving , it said , " Supplied from Berlin" Whats that about :cool:

boom said:
Great update. Atleast it wasnt a big ammount of Industry boost to the US. :D

Well atleast your makeing progress in Italy , but i dislike Montgomery Leaveing Germany. Also on your screen while montgomery was leaving , it said , " Supplied from Berlin" Whats that about :cool:

Hmm one screenshot says "supplied from Bremen" and on say "supplied for paris" is there one i have missed?

Glad you enjoyed the update boom :)

Stettin

We have sent three new divisions from Britain to Germany in order to replace Montgomery. This new army will be sent to the south perhaps in an attempted drive at Munich perhaps at another nearby province, they will be used to help our drive south and hopefully their advances into Germany will convince the Germans to remove divisions from Berlin in order to secure other parts of Germany.

Yet Another British Army Lands in Germany

We launched a doomed attack on Stettin, for the reason of damaging some German divisions and disorganising their ranks further, we only sent two of our marine divisions into the battle and they were supported by General Loyd. Once they won they were ordered to hold Stettin but to retreat from the city if heavily attacked.

Our Forces Attack Stettin

Clearly outnumbered the Germans retreated, the only question left was if two divisions could really hold the province when even we were expecting them to be defeated.

Victory In Stettin but how Long can we Hold the Province?

Instantly our forces were attacked upon arrival in Stettin, they fought bravely and we managed to hold the city!

Stettin Remains in British Hands

Our fortune against the Communists would not hold out for long and the expected German assault came, outnumbered and outgunned we ordered our men to retreat back to British held territory.

Our Forces Defeated in Stettin

We are still pleased with the results of this little offensive, we did not expect much to come of it however we did manage to damage some German divisions and force them to move to intercept our armies. We were awaitng the return of our forces when we recieved word that the dreaded Luftwaffe had begun bombing our retreating divisions and with our lack of airpower in Germany we were helpless to do anything and as a result we lost one of our marine divisions!
The Lt.General started this invasion with three divisions and now he has but one left, he may be ordered back to Britain so that we can place a further two divisions under his command.

Admiral Yamamot said:
Jiautsch!
That's sad! :(

Where is the RAF??

The RAF is badly underpowered, im currently building some new fighters and they will be sent to Germany as soon as i can.

you should build CAS and some Tac bombers.

this is a great AAR. Keep up the good work!

You will do better in the future :)

It does say Bremen , lol sorry. Anyway , hope u send more armys to Germany.

Also WHAT HAPPEN TO JAPAN?! thoght u were going to do an update about it.

Heh as always good update.

I think you should send all new troops that arent required in Germany to Italy, as the sooner you can remove that obstacle (and maybe release Italy as an ally?), the sooner you can push Germany proper from two sides and crush them.

Also WHAT HAPPEN TO JAPAN?! thoght u were going to do an update about it.

I have the screenshot ready, it just didnt fit into the last update. I will post it in the next :)

I think you should send all new troops that arent required in Germany to Italy, as the sooner you can remove that obstacle (and maybe release Italy as an ally?), the sooner you can push Germany proper from two sides and crush them.

Im glad you agree with me thatt Italy could be a crucial front, i am going to release italy and hopefully surge north and link up with my armies in Germany [which are heading south], also help out the Yugoslavians.
I had thought of sending more troops to Italy, even Montgomery might not be enough to help me defeat that army in the sout of Italy. If he cant im going to just remove troops from the front line. That island must fall, although im confident that the forces we currently have should be enough to actually begin a march up the boot.
Reinforcements may be needed in the future though.

Thanks all for reading :)

What are you researching? It might be useful to research Encryption/Decryption, because it doesn't bode well fighting ?/?

But you will prevail, I am sure, but USA hasn't had much effect as an Axis member, has it? (apart from the annexation of Canada) or is it planning something?

Great AAR anyways

Snake IV said:
Discrimination! Poland didn't get a saluting update when they where annexed. :mad:

Poland has not yet perished.

When i wrote that update i had the guitly feeling that Poland hadnt been given such a farewell, then again i did say some nice words to them.
Plus Canada falling is a big deal!
Im not sure i can talk my way out of this. ;)

What are you researching? It might be useful to research Encryption/Decryption, because it doesn't bode well fighting ?/?

But you will prevail, I am sure, but USA hasn't had much effect as an Axis member, has it? (apart from the annexation of Canada) or is it planning something?

Great AAR anyways

I will show you all a screenshot of my current research possibly in the next update [or one after that].

Im lifted by your confidence in my ability to prevail, im still very worried by the fact im facing well over two hundred divisions with but fifty of my own.

Britain Rules The Waves

Recently the number of engagements that the Royal Navy has been involved in has been escalating, resulting in numerous enemy vessels sunk and our own fleets suffering concerning damage along with some losses.
This report to you will contain a detailed overview of the recent engagements showing the losses both sides have suffered in the previous weeks.

It should be noted that many of the following battles happened as a result of Montgomery being transported to Italy, en route our fleet was engaged numerous times. Interestingly the bulk of these attacks occured where we least expected it, within the Mediterranean instead of on the open oceans as we sailed for Gibraltar. The attacks came from a large fleet from the United States of America, there was possibly a second smaller fleet but it was hard to tell due to the frequency of engagements. Regardless a large number of United States vessels were sunk and this is clearly a very good thing due to the worrying size of the United States Navy. Without a strong navy they wont be able to threaten the rest of the world, particularly Europe.

Our Submarines Claim More Victims

We are delighted with the performance of our Submarines and their crews, the number of ships they have managed to sink is outstanding for such a small number of them we currently have. Aircraft carries, destroyers and other enemy submarines have all fell victim to our advanced Submarines, they will be a staple of the Royal Navy for some time to come especially considering the recent engagements has resulted in some of our surface fleet being sunk and some of it being badly damaged. Britains continued defence and rule of the sea could rest on the shoulders of our Submarine crews.

The Elite of the Royal Navy- Our Submarines Sink More Enemy Vessels

The German Navy Takes Further Losses

Italy​

Initial Engagements Against US Fleets

Further Victories as our Fleet Approaches Italy

As we approached our goal we ran into the bulk of the American fleet and a massive naval engagement begun resulting in numerous casualties and sunk vessels.

The Royal Navy Emerges Victorious From the Battle

Further Naval Engagements

Ah, USA inherited the Regia Marina! Looks like they were laying for you - Nice job knocking them down!

Thanks guys, i was shocked they were in the Med. Im still a little confused what they were doing in there, perhaps they were trapped there at the start of the war and couldnt get out? [seeing as i hold Gibraltar and Egypt holds the Suez]

i keep foreget this is HoI2 not DD or Arm. Submarines actully do something back in that game. Nice job again.

Yep, Hoi2. I still love my submarines :D

Nice job knocking them down!

Thanks! I will have to check the national navy comparisons to see how things currently stand.