• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Veldmaarschalk

Cool Cat
151 Badges
Apr 20, 2003
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
Hi,

Today I will start a new AAR (sorry about my first AAR, A Saxon Imperial Dream, it is still on hold)

This AAR is about the counts of Holland, there is another AAR about this family already, that started this week by another WritAAR. But since my style will be different from him and I have renamed the van Hollands to Gerulfing and have given them the Frisian culture I don't see it as a big problem.

So in my AAR, Dirk van Holland is now named Thiedric Gerulfing he also is duke of Holland, a duchy I created myself.

Last edited:
medievaltimesjpg5mr.jpg

Well I thought lets try something different.

It is not totally my own idea, it is based on this AAR.

But mine is still a bit different and if Dan Brown and the Da Vince Code can do it, why can't I ?

Safe to say you did not have a quiet start!

I suppose this could all be summed up by the saying "what goes around, comes around".

stnylan said:
I suppose this could all be summed up by the saying "what goes around, comes around".

Yes.

I am also pleased that in patch 1.05 the bastard sons are much more healthier since that means that they now reach maturity and that all those nasty bastard events finally get triggered.

Getting large on Heinricks cloak-tails? ;)

A show trial with a difference! ;) What event does the crazy woman refer to?

stnylan said:
A show trial with a difference! ;) What event does the crazy woman refer to?

She is Richar van Brederode's wife, Wendila, where he wrote his letter to.

Good advert.

Don't worry, many people(like me, sorry:eek:) tend to read but not comment much. I'm sure there are more readers than you think.:)