• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*sigh*

We had the same problem when moving to our new home, what made it even worse is that our "landlord" was a state-owned social housing company...

Yeah. Everyone seems to have the same problems everywhere. We got it down to 1/3 (still a lot of money, but better)

69_zps39b9c3fd.jpg

70_zps6829a7fc.jpg

71_zpsc12427d1.jpg

72_zps24954bae.jpg

73_zpsaabcd943.jpg

Hey! I'm slowly catching up on this and it looks good so far. Nice to see someone else do a timetravel-thing, though your tone is a whole lot lighter than mine. And yours are funny... And you have great art...

Hey! I'm slowly catching up on this and it looks good so far. Nice to see someone else do a timetravel-thing, though your tone is a whole lot lighter than mine. And yours are funny... And you have great art...

Welcome. Thank you, I try my best. Although my current lifestyle doesn't allow for much AARing.

I like your format and the battles are very captivating.

Thank you very much.

Completely irrelevant to the AAR, but I can't wait for 28 July 2014. Surely you know why ;)
Oh yes :)
The reason I started doing it, is because I inherited some old history books from my grandfather that I spent hours reading (ok, not really reading, mostly looking at the amazing pictures).
Those 5 fat books with a lot of pictures from 1914-1945 gave me the idea. I may even scan a few of them to use.

I can't wait for the more interesting stuff to happen. Only 10 months to go :p

At one moment the battle could have ended disastrously. Good escape! I am still surprised how you routed the reinforced center.

At one moment the battle could have ended disastrously. Good escape! I am still surprised how you routed the reinforced center.

Yeah it was close. I am not so familiar with the exact mechanics of battles (maths behind them), but I believe the martial skill might have helped :)

Of course as you both pointed out, it has been a very costly victory. It seems like this Third Campaign might be short-lived ... time will tell :ninja: