+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what happen to all the aliens???

Yuri Spectaculov I Killed Kenny's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionWarlock 2: The ExiledAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

what happen to all the aliens???

Wasn't this a future option of a future AGC????

MKJ.. please tell me you still have the files....

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The aliens? Dude that was an idea I had a long time ago and never got around to doing, and wasn't going to be part of the AGC...

If there was any AGC alien stuff, noone ever sent it to me

I have an unbelievable amount of stuff to do these days... if I started another project now I would just never get to sleep again
    Last edited by Mad King James; 02-07-2003 at 05:46.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionWarlock 2: The ExiledAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Originally posted by Mad King James
    The aliens? Dude that was an idea I had a long time ago and never got around to doing, and wasn't going to be part of the AGC...

I have an unbelievable amount of stuff to do these days... if I started another project now I would just never get to sleep again
    but there wasn't a thread in AGC about that... and some stuff was allready done???

This was the Thread -> http://www.europa-universalis.com/fo...5&pagenumber=1

Put existed also a Thread in the main SEM forum

Originally posted by Mad King James
    Yes there was, and I did, honest!

(It can also be downloaded from here; note that this was Onslaught's compilation, and I've never had the time to so much as unzip it.)

Originally posted by Korath

(It can also be downloaded from here; note that this was Onslaught's compilation, and I've never had the time to so much as unzip it.)

Ya see.... :P

Lt.-Colonel of Guerillas Singleton Mosby's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLegioThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeRome Gold
    Semper FiShip Simulator ExtremesSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Mosby's Confederacy, Guerilla territory, VA. CSA

Aliens alternative GC

Spoken about Aliens and spoken about alternive grand campaigns.

Has there ever been someone who constructed an AGC in which aliens invade planet earth to batter down all civilizations?

Just a brand new country, starting with one province, a lot of resources and some high-tech infantery.

'Any system which aims at taking freedom by open force to other peoples will only make that freedom hated and prevent its triumph. '
    - Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord

Originally posted by Korath

Hey Korath, good to see you around again.

Alot of interesting things have happened. In short, Crook has been banned, and now an effort is underway to merge the AGC and the EEP. I'm sure your help would be appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread