Chirper now has a mod api. Can be moved and removed!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, based on what I've seen today (wiki, stream, and other streams) I'm in, and I'll break the no-preorder principal too. I do have some little concerns about lane use (aka AI path-finding dogma I think) and some other niggles, but I also think that CO will do as much as they can to optimise what is possible within what they have made here.

TLDR: This is a game that I think want to play for some time to come, so I'm in too. Bitching mode disengaged; fun mode cranked to ten.

I didn't see that unless the chirps are pulled from an external file
I see destroy, show\hide, move, sync message and delete message, I didn't see an add\show message did I miss something?

void OnNewMessage(IChirperMessage message);

Not really sure, but it looks like one can create and pass a message, although I haven't seen a description of the IChirperMessage interface yet. Maybe in a next update to the API docs?

It does make sense for new buildings from modders to be able to send messages. Of course, I may be wrong...

void OnNewMessage(IChirperMessage message);

Not really sure, but it looks like one can create and pass a message, although I haven't seen a description of the IChirperMessage interface yet. Maybe in a next update to the API docs?

It does make sense for new buildings from modders to be able to send messages. Of course, I may be wrong...
That would make sense but the above just allows you trap the newmessage function\event call .. of course I may be wrong.