• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TQvl2nG.jpg

This looks awesome!

I love how much the game has evolved, as compared to the initial screens. It looked almost like CiM3 back then!

Agreed. I was none too friendly about the first screenshots for this game. But it's really come on in leaps and bounds. That and the North theme took things up a notch. The Sunny theme does remind me of Florida though.

I wonder what that large gray building is in the top right of the picture is.

I think it's one of the ploppable skyscrapers. The image is too low def and small to be sure, but I think we've seen this building a lot in some recent screenshots.

I do wonder what the building, near the centre is. It looks bigger than the 4x4 zone size. Is it a monument, or a wonder? (probably not a wonder).

IMO, that lake is an area too special to be poluted that way!!! It's an overcrowd of unecessary bridges and wind power stations!! There should be plazas surrounding its shores, paralleled by shops then a large avenue. Maybe a monument in its very center.

This looks like the city from one of the gameplay videos that we have seen so far, so I'm assuming everyone wanted to see what could be done with roads and bridges and was not focusing on beauty too much.