1.8/1.9 One TAG world conquest as Ottos, 100 % colonized world, 100 % sunni world

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Only short ones. As Sunni you have 100 % increased chance for new heir. So you have to be very unlucky actually to end up with a Regency as a Sunni.
Once I had Mehmet Fatih die in 1445 with 1yrs old heir ;)

Only short ones. As Sunni you have 100 % increased chance for new heir. So you have to be very unlucky actually to end up with a Regency as a Sunni.

Yea, i was indeed unlucky, i now have a 12y regency because of a hunting accident while my current ruler was 67yo. Worst thing about that is that everyone wil now join the coalition against me at once...guess i have to do some trucebreaking tu reset the coalitions.

I guess thats a worst case scenario. But you can easily restart the game in 1445 ;)
Exactly what I did :)
And your achievment is simply epic. Especially the New World part of it.

Yea, i was indeed unlucky, i now have a 12y regency because of a hunting accident while my current ruler was 67yo. Worst thing about that is that everyone wil now join the coalition against me at once...guess i have to do some trucebreaking tu reset the coalitions.

Yeah 12 years no war during a WC is almost a gamebreaker. You also have to keep in mind that events that kill your heir happen more often when at negative stability. You have to look in the event files for details.

Congratulations! Impressive all Sunni and New World.

I was doing a one-tag WC as Otto myself. After seeing it done, I just want to do something else now. So...

Oh boy. I would gladly say challenge accepted, but the last Ryukyu WC took me over 300 hours. Still I think it got a lot easier now with 1.9. You have a lot more ways to expand now quickly. You have more provinces in Asia to become a Juggernaut real fast and the coring cost for oversea provinces is being halved now. So you can get whole Europe a lot cheaper.

Challenge accepted! :)

Dude, you rock. Accepted cultures mapmode, please? Or you just converted Rome alone? :)

I started culture conversions in 1775 the first time, since I needed the diplo points before to diploannex all my huge vassals.

2015-01-09_00001_zps11d3d9bd.jpg

This is the work of my colonial nations, since i colonized only about one third of the new world.

2015-01-09_00002_zpsd5ff2eba.jpg

I am very impressed.Well done.
How did you manage to make vassal guyanne and scotland at the beginning of the game?
and I dont understand why you need culture conversion?Whats benefit of it to you?

I wonder if they will make WC very hard again in El Dorado

It is hard enough imho, especially without cheese and it should be doable without it. And how many players do it compared to playerbase?