• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
no disrespect dude, but noone watches your channel. Advertise it on Facebook or somewhere else, and make a schedule ahead of time. Also, make it appealing.

no disrespect dude, but noone watches your channel. Advertise it on Facebook or somewhere else, and make a schedule ahead of time. Also, make it appealing.

I watch it. I agree it could be more appealing, but then again even if he spoke more I wouldn't have a clue what he was saying, it's still interesting to watch a quite experienced LP of DH though.

He's actually winning as France, I would've liked this a lot, but not in French.

Yeah, he's holding his own and has moved into Germany. Not sure how far he can advance though. Wish I could see the date though.

I understand guy n sorry but my english is very bad
Eugenesio you're right , i send now a message when i go to play my party fiew hour before the game

Could you sum up your strategy as France? Do you think 1936 start is easier?

Seconded. No need to go into great detail, but I'd be interested in your strategy at the macro level. I used to love playing as France, always a damn challenge but I could hold Germany off. However marching into Germany and conquering it, that's a different story.