• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sub.

A Silmarillion theme?

*Sigh*

You're making it very hard for me to say no, even though I really need to lock myself in a room with no access to the Paradox forums for the next couple weeks. :(

I'll let others fill it up. Put me down as a sub.
So you are also spending too much time on the games?

I heard Draugluin would be suitable.

edit:

brovahkiin, could you be specific with the deadline? Is it two hours before Swedish midnight time, 6.30 EST or what?
My guess would be the EST, since that obvious is the edited part.

And my RP is Carcharoth.

Need 4 More

Human flesh is delicious though

It tastes like pork :)
BTW I put a umlaut in your name in the signup sheet I though it looked cooler that way

Güt.
Also, über should always have an ümlaut, I just didn't know how when I joined the forums.

IN as Legolas

Brovahkiin, please don't screw it up this time.

Seige?
You know Legolas was dead by the time this book takes place, write?

Haha only justn realising tis seIGHT :rofl: Brov do you neven legarnedaiurm???
I feel like I'll need a decrypter, a lengthy English-Drunk Dictionary, an encyclopedia, and about 5 days just to get through the first 6 words.

IN

Because theme. About time somebody else did a legendarium themed game, it's been about 100 games since Gondolin fell. I shall come up with a character shortly.

I'm biting my fist here...

We're not going to have a game as villagers together without getting hunted or scanned to see if you really just always accuse me unless we both sign up.

Deadlines for votes are given by 6:30 EST(eastern strand time)PLEASE CONVERT THIS TO YOUR OWN TIME ZONE IMMEDIATELY TO AVOID FUTURE CONFUSION. A vote at 6:29 will count, whereas a vote at 6:30 will not.

What's EST and how does it compare to GMT?

Meh, in Fall of Gondolin I played Zombie Fingolfin. Was very fun, although I got hunted two or three nights in, which I thought was cruel as I was having a lot of fun RP'ing.

That was a glorious game if I do say so myself, at least until SPLIT...

Well, never mind. DG took the one name I stumbled upon while flipping through my copy of the book.
In.
Anybody got some RP for me? Haven't actually read the whole book.

Take a look at the character list for the Lite Fall of Gondolin. If this one is themed immediately prior to the Dagor Bragollach, anyone alive for the fall of Gondolin should already be around. Except maybe humans, who would have to be rather young in this one to make it through to the fall.

Legolas of Gondolin was around, for example, contrary to a previous post. In fact I'm not sure that Legolas ever officially died.