• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day 6

After the recent successes of the last few rounds, the remaining cells all tag one rather dormant cell for destruction. Sadly, dormant and infected are two very different things. The virus survives another day, and EURO's agony is prolonged.

You lynched enkhuush the NK Cell.

Night 6

The virus takes advantage by thinning the ranks of the NK Cells even further. EURO is now at death's door, with any further errors by his immune system likely to kill him.

The Ebola-infected cell hunts randakar the NK Cell.

The wolves finally done it. If that had been anyone else he would have been hunted loooong ago. :p

Also, if anyone wants me to sub in and take out the last wolf I guess I won't say no without at least thinking it over. :wub:

Well, egg on my face. Enkhuush was villager after all. Oh well. No matter how this ends congrats to the last wolf.

I suppose reread is a must to do. And yesterday I already spent way too much time subbing in this game. *sigh*

Daffius put a lot of effort into avoiding the tie yesterday, and building a case on alxeu/Skobelev. That's a very villager thing to do, but did he do that in the hope that we'd think that, and let him escape suspicion? Skobelev seems a better candidate, and Daffius' case definitely has strong points to it, such as assuming randy would live, but is that enough to say for sure that skobelev's a wolf? I'd agree, but there is no margin for error here, and I don't want to rush to a decision. Though I suspect my main goal for today is avoiding getting lynched myself, since I don't have anything that clears me exactly, beyond the Xarkan vote.

Daffius put a lot of effort into avoiding the tie yesterday, and building a case on alxeu/Skobelev. That's a very villager thing to do, but did he do that in the hope that we'd think that, and let him escape suspicion? Skobelev seems a better candidate, and Daffius' case definitely has strong points to it, such as assuming randy would live, but is that enough to say for sure that skobelev's a wolf? I'd agree, but there is no margin for error here, and I don't want to rush to a decision. Though I suspect my main goal for today is avoiding getting lynched myself, since I don't have anything that clears me exactly, beyond the Xarkan vote.

Yea, I think you might have a point there. It could be we all took Daffius being cleared villager too granted and I even got that feeling he was building case for the next day. Then again, with Arkasas being so guaranteed baddie it was reasonable to start looking for day after that. His roundabout way against making tie with Arkasas and enkhuush was somewhat interesting.

So, yeah, reread time before making decision. Though not sure that happens immediately. And I would suggest Daffius to make a reread, too, so you aren't already wedded to the idea that I'm baddie (*goes to check the role PM - nope, still villager*). Unless of course you are wolf and all that earlier show was to make sure I'd hang today.

edit: as to the "Randy would live" argument - wouldn't you rather see deserving villager live to possibly win the game rather than the one who outed seer?

edit: as to the "Randy would live" argument - wouldn't you rather see deserving villager live to possibly win the game rather than the one who outed seer?

I agree, but the issue is that when you said it, there wasn't an qualifying part, it seemed like you were taking it for granted that he'd live. And while that was the preferred outcome, it is easy to see that as a slight wolf-tell. Or merely wishful thinking and assumption from a villager. I'm trying to keep an open mind about it, since villagers need to get the right person today, and the wolf just needs to avoid the lynch.

I agree, but the issue is that when you said it, there wasn't an qualifying part, it seemed like you were taking it for granted that he'd live. And while that was the preferred outcome, it is easy to see that as a slight wolf-tell. Or merely wishful thinking and assumption from a villager. I'm trying to keep an open mind about it, since villagers need to get the right person today, and the wolf just needs to avoid the lynch.

Yes, I was somewhat flippant with it but part of that was to project the inevitability of not hunting Randy to them. You see, I really thought enkhuush was the last wolf and Randy would have won that way. Alas, it was not to be.

I went ahead and copied the final votes from each day to see what's what.

edit: should be fixed, one button press too much and two names got messed up. *sigh*

NIGHT 0

THE_SPLIT the villager is hunted.

DAY 1

GreatUberGeek: 4
enkhuush [226]
2kNikk [241]
randakar [268 Panzer Commader -> 280]
Arkasas [295]

Arkasas: 3
Rovsea [185]
Panzer Commader [188]
GreatUberGeek [205 Kaisersohaib -> 284]

randakar: 3
Daffius [275]
Kaisersohaib [298]
Xarkan [305]

jonti-h: 2
DutchGuy [180]
Nautilu [294]

DutchGuy: 1
jonti-h [196]

Rovsea: 1
aedan777 [245]

pjnlsn: 1
alxeu [247]

Daffius: 1
pjnlsn [248]

GreatUberGeek the villager is lynched.

NIGHT 1

jonti-h the villager is hunted.

DAY 2

Xarkan: 4
enkhuush [402 alxeu -> 421]
randakar [364 Daffius -> 415 Kaisersohaib -> 425]
2kNikk [366 Daffius -> 436]
aedan777 [445]

Kaisersohaib: 4
Daffius [408]
Nautilu [423]
Arkasas [461 Daffius -> 470]
Rovsea [438 Arkasas -> 477]

Daffius: 2
pjnlsn [412]
Xarkan [424]

2kNikk: 1
DutchGuy [353]

DutchGuy: 1
alxeu [395]

Arkasas: 1
Panzer Commader [389 2kNikk -> 468 Kaisersohaib -> 479]

Not Voted: 1
Kaisersohaib [358 Kaisersohaib -> 414 Unvote]

Xarkan the werewolf and Kaisersohaib the villager are lynched.

NIGHT 2

Panzer Commader the villager is hunted

DAY 3

Nautilu: 5
enkhuush [537 Arkasas -> 550]
alxeu [560]
2kNikk [505 Rovsea -> 571]
Rovsea [509 Arkasas -> 578 pjnlsn -> 589]
randakar [552 Nautilu -> 574 pjnlsn -> 596]

Rovsea: 4
DutchGuy [506]
Daffius [551]
aedan777 [553]
Nautilu [563]

alxeu: 1
pjnlsn [524]

enkhuush: 1
Arkasas [593]

Nautilu the villager is lynched.

NIGHT 3

Rovsea the villager is hunted.

DAY 4

pjnlsn: 3
randakar [670]
DutchGuy [657 Arkasas -> 702]
pjnlsn [656 enkhuush -> 703 alxeu -> 713]

Arkasas: 2
enkhuush [664]
Daffius [679]

alxeu: 1
aedan777 [669]

enkhuush: 1
Arkasas [659]

2kNikk: 1
2kNikk [607 DutchGuy -> 644 Unvote -> 681 Arkasas -> 712]

Not Voted: 1
alxeu [609 2kNikk -> 612]

pjnlsn the wolf is lynched.

NIGHT 4

DutchGuy the seer is hunted.

DAY 5

Arkasas: 4
Daffius [728]
randakar [726 Gen. Skobelev -> 744]
enkhuush [768]
2kNikk [753 Gen Skobelev -> 796]

enkhuush: 3
aedan777 [769]
Arkasas [809 Gen. Skobelev -> 814]
Gen. Skobelev [751 Arkasas -> 815]

Arkasas the werewolf is lynched.

NIGHT 5

2kNikk the villager is hunted.

DAY 6

enkhuush: 4
aedan777 [831]
Gen. Skobelev [836]
randakar [837 aedan777 -> 848]
Daffius [861]

aedan777: 1
enkhuush [833 Gen. Skobelev -> 844]

enkhuush the villager is lynched.

NIGHT 6

randakar the villager is hunted.

Last edited:
Yes, I was somewhat flippant with it but part of that was to project the inevitability of not hunting Randy to them. You see, I really thought enkhuush was the last wolf and Randy would have won that way. Alas, it was not to be.

You're are saying that 'slip' was deliberate?

TBH, I'm a bit flattered by all the assumptions thrown my way. But I'm not that good a player to begin with (go reread my games). :)

Anyway I know my role and I'm a villager. Yes, I didn't want a tie yesterday, because I wasn't sure of Aedan's guilt - nothing more nothing less, - and I was suspect of Skobie. I made a case against you Skobie today, I pinpointed things I thought made you a wolf and I didn't want to loose this game (and I still don't). In hindsight I'm happy I didn't let the tie stand.

I know I'm a villager and the fact that I've been put back into the equation is normal with 3 people left, but there is nothing you can find, because there is nothing to be found.

I'll also have to go through the thread *again* tomorrow to avoid the dreaded tunneling. ATM I'm currently 90% sure it's you Skobie! However I can promise you that I'll go through Aedan's records with a fine comb as well.

Oh and thanks for the voting record history :)

You're are saying that 'slip' was deliberate?

I'm saying that by making it sound like something that must happen I thought the wolves would consider it that way and do it. They already knew there was some stink on their hunts and I wanted them to think that hunting Randy would be big no-no. Call it psychological attempt to make the wolves hunt the seer-outing player instead of Randy or whatever. Had I been wolf I'd simply have done the hunt myself to suit my taste, not make any big appeals about it.

TBH, I'm a bit flattered by all the assumptions thrown my way. But I'm not that good a player to begin with (go reread my games). :)

Anyway I know my role and I'm a villager. Yes, I didn't want a tie yesterday, because I wasn't sure of Aedan's guilt - nothing more nothing less, - and I was suspect of Skobie. I made a case against you Skobie today, I pinpointed things I thought made you a wolf and I didn't want to loose this game (and I still don't). In hindsight I'm happy I didn't let the tie stand.

I know I'm a villager and the fact that I've been put back into the equation is normal with 3 people left, but there is nothing you can find, because there is nothing to be found.

I'll also have to go through the thread *again* tomorrow to avoid the dreaded tunneling. ATM I'm currently 90% sure it's you Skobie! However I can promise you that I'll go through Aedan's records with a fine comb as well.

That's all I can hope for, I suppose. I'm villager but I don't think I can say much more to defend myself than I did yesterday. If that's not enough, then I'm afraid I don't have too much to say. Sure, alxeu doesn't have the best record but would pjnlsn abandoned villager enkhuush to put his remaining third packmate into 3-way wolf run? I don't think so.

About the validity of tie suggestion: had we had tie instead of Arkasas sololynched, we'd have the same situation as today but Randy would be alive and last wolf (which is either you or aedan777) would have been hopefully put to tie and forced to surrender that way before deadline.

edit:

oh and quick recap about each others defense.

aedan777: voted Xarkan in tight situation putting him into lead. Xarkan died only because pjnlsn failed his snipe, I believe.
Daffius: got plenty of wolf votes on one day.
Gen. Skobelev: got pjnlsn switch attempt on one day where 2 wolves were in the race.

Correct?

This is exciting, but the GM forgot to account for the ghosts, who reached parity with the players a long time ago.

This is exciting, but the GM forgot to account for the ghosts, who reached parity with the players a long time ago.
[video=youtube;aZHvd0ks7Es]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es[/video]

But really, folks.