• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There is less than a month till the winners are announced! So. long. time. to. wait. It's killing me! But how submissions did you get?(Circa)

On a scale of 1 to hype, I am so hype.

With any luck, Tomas will have mercy on us and announce the results at midnight on Sweden time.

That would be sweet.

Arhhhg; the suspension. I just can't take it anymore. *Jumps of cliff and into a sea of written pages and steam sales*

I'm really nervous but I went back and read my story and I thought I could have done so much better. T.T Hopeful...but not expecting anything.

That's how it always is. Even when you're wildly successful. See: Gaiman's First Law. There's always a sentence you could phrase differently, a more evocative verb you could use, or an unnecessarily redundant adverb you could nuke from orbit. Revision's healthy and all, but you have to avoid falling into the black hole of endless revisions. Or just eating at yourself over what you could've done differently, if revisions aren't an option.

... it would be wonderful if I could somehow take my own advice, though.

Tomas is taking a lot of chances on this, considering he is dealing with the most deceitful and murderous group of people since pretty much the Macedonians.

The longer you take, the more plot power someone gets.