• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know that there is still a big risk of being caught, but I have to assume it. I'm putting my trust into the navies of Portugal and Germany.

I know that there is still a big risk of being caught, but I have to assume it. I'm putting my trust into the navies of Portugal and Germany.
I wouldn't put my trust in either unless Germany ditched the idea of surface ships in favor of building enough submarines to walk across the Atlantic, all the way over into the White House.

I wouldn't put my trust in either unless Germany ditched the idea of surface ships in favor of building enough submarines to walk across the Atlantic, all the way over into the White House.
Bridge made of submarines? Brilliant! Why didn't Germany's wacky scientists think of that!

Bridge made of submarines? Brilliant! Why didn't Germany's wacky scientists think of that!
Zhey vere vhery much more intherezthed in building zheir Landkreuzers. You zhee, vhen Germans zhink of ships, zhey zthill put tracks on zhem.

Although I'm sure Dönitz would have signed any such proposal roughly three times, written up a hundred reasons to do exactly that and then nailed it to the Führer's bedroom door.

The Fall of Suez

Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-783-0104-38,_Nordafrika,_italienische_Panzer_M13-40.jpg

Our ally in the Middle East has fallen..
2s7dop1.jpg

More troops are brought by Franco in Ireland.
ngozms.jpg

Finnaly, the invasion of Norway.
m8g2ee.jpg

The British just learned a new lesson. Do never invade Spanish colonies again.
2nu28fs.jpg

The Japanese are crazy ! The Chinese are being encircled.
29lmgw5.jpg

Oh dear Lord ... the British invaded Morocco again.
214s22f.jpg

Vichy France is not capable of controlling it's colonies..
vwv1gy.jpg

Okay, now they really learned their lesson.
112ctxt.jpg

Japan is expanding it's empire even more...while the Germans are again negotiating with the Soviets..
1zez9g9.jpg

The great surprise came from Egypt. With the help of the Afrika Korps, the Italians conquered the Suez Canal! The Mediteranean Sea is closed. Malta, Crete and Cyprus are doomed to the Axis.
10xy3qb.jpg

After Basserabia, the Northern Transylvania and Dobrich were ceded by Romania...We really feel bad for our latin brothers.
jgt6jo.jpg

Norway is finnaly gone! More bases for the German boats !
Iceland, Greenland, Ireland, France, Norway, Denmark. Great bases from which are the German submarines about to siege Britain.
xbzrrm.jpg

October 25, 1940. The situation in Europe.
2jeuw0p.jpg

I'm sorry to tell you this, but this AAR is dead because of my old pc which also died ... the save and the pictures are gone. The Axis, eventually won the war. The Spanish-Portuguese armies successful invaded Britain, while Germany reached the Urals really quickly. In 1942 the German-American Cold War has started..but before that, the Japanese annexed the whole of China and then failed in Pearl Harbor. They lost to the Americans in the end. I even started to play in Fatherland .. where the Americans attacked the Axis .. Britain was lost during the attack .. after this I started to upload the pictures until the unfortunate death of the pc.
The good thing is that I have a modern PC right now and I'm seriosly planning a mega-campaign . CK2-EU4-VIC2-DH Or HOI3 as Russia.

Good luck with the mega-campaign! I'm considering doing one as soon as I'm finished with my current ones.

Shame about the saves. Of course, Axis victory was pretty much assured at this point anyway!