• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's going to be really hard to simulate things like ISIS and the Syrian Civil War when the amount of provinces in the Middle East are so small. Considering that this mod has a big focus on the Middle East, it certainly is a problem. You ever thought of maybe making slight changes to the map? Not as much as something like E3 but just some more provinces so wars are more realistic and plausible?

It's going to be really hard to simulate things like ISIS and the Syrian Civil War when the amount of provinces in the Middle East are so small. Considering that this mod has a big focus on the Middle East, it certainly is a problem. You ever thought of maybe making slight changes to the map? Not as much as something like E3 but just some more provinces so wars are more realistic and plausible?

I have actually, it's been something I've been putting a lot of thought into. I would like to make a full switch to the E3 map but that would take a lot of work.

I've been looking at the E3map, and it is awesome. Would add a lot to this mod if you can get it working.

Being a noob modder myself, i had a look at it.
I've come as far as getting the map working with all provinces in 1 nation. The idea was that, once that worked, I could just release all seperate nations and start adding the leftover extra provinces to their nations in the game, ending up with a saved game with all the correct nations. After that, copy-paste from the saved game to the scenario files of the countries. Offcourse it didnt work. Liberate country button greyed out. And it was probably going to be more time-consuming than anticipated.

What is the most work? Is it just about copy-pasting the province numbers from the E3 country files to the country files in your mod? Cause if that is it I don't mind helping out a bit.

I think a little change in the maps would be good but E3 is probably too big. It not only slows down most computers but every mod that tried to incorporate it has died. How easy is it to make your own map? If it's not too hard, maybe it could also have the Spratlys and Senkakus.

How exactly is Xi Jinping a reformer anyway? He's an unrepentant nationalist if there ever was one.

San_Felipe: I really appreciate what you're doing. This mod needs to live!
With that said, I have a question:

Could you send me the latest version of the industry tech file and the event ID number list you use?
First is due to the crashing and the second is for a little project I'm working on for MDS2.

San_Felipe: I really appreciate what you're doing. This mod needs to live!
With that said, I have a question:

Could you send me the latest version of the industry tech file and the event ID number list you use?
First is due to the crashing and the second is for a little project I'm working on for MDS2.

Felipe has been MIA for a number of months, I'm running the mod now. What crashing issues are you having?

Felipe has been MIA for a number of months, I'm running the mod now. What crashing issues are you having?

Right after I select a country.
Would it also be possible to get the latest copy of the minister/event list IDs that you're using? I don't want to screw up your event chains and/or ministers?

Last edited: