• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We're really excited to making a Player's Choice DLC though it is always hard to get so many good suggestions and only 5 can make it. Are you happy with the vehicles? Do you feel that something was left out? Let us know how you feel! :)

Just in case you missed it, I'll repeat what I wrote on the "One more bus!" thread here:

So, as there is a lack of articulated buses, what do you guys think about the articulated versions of these buses?

For example:
New Flyer 60LFR
View attachment 107413

Nova Bus FLX
View attachment 107411

NABI 60-LFW
View attachment 107412

I am interested in the answer of CO. Are we speaking about articulated buses or standart 12m buses in the DLC? A confirmation or a rejection would be nice. :D
I think the most of us would prefer the articulated.

I am interested in the answer of CO. Are we speaking about articulated buses or standart 12m buses in the DLC? A confirmation or a rejection would be nice. :D
I think the most of us would prefer the articulated.

Yes, we'll be going with the articulated version of the buses!

Really? When I am googling this bus names, not all results are articulated. I really know nothing about NA-Buses, so maybe the results are wrong.

// Thank you!

Really? When I am googling this bus names, not all results are articulated. I really know nothing about NA-Buses, so maybe the results are wrong.

// Thank you!

I'm sorry I had an intern helping me out with setting up the polls and I should have double checked that the names were correct in the polls (since it's not possible to edit them later). So this is totally my fault, I'm sorry! The original suggestion was articulated therefore the winning bus will be the articulated as well.

Unfortunately the scope of the Player's Choice DLC doesn't allow us to add this feature so the tram will be of fixed length. However we'll add this to our suggestions list!
If the length will be fix, I don't know how the other player will think about it, but if the "fix lenght" would consist as a coupled train of 2 Tatras, that would be nice. This configuration is the most used as you can see on the photos through the internet ..

Are you happy with the vehicles? Do you feel that something was left out? Let us know how you feel! :)

I am totally fine with your decisions! I am looking forward to the DLC :) But ...

a "developers" choice DLC from the suggested vehicles that didn't make it into the players choice.

... is definitely a great idea! Since I and many others were hoping for the Capacity, the HK series and other vehicles - this would be a must-buy for me just like the upcoming Player's choice! The good thing: This DLC could deliver again a variety of vehicles including one or two north-american ones!

We're really excited to making a Player's Choice DLC though it is always hard to get so many good suggestions and only 5 can make it. Are you happy with the vehicles? Do you feel that something was left out? Let us know how you feel! :)
This DLC will include really great vehicles. So I'm locking forward to the release.

Thank you also for clearing it out, that there willbe no flexible tram length in the near future. But maybe you could include this later together with the control car at the end of a metro-Train ;)

For Tatra-lengh in this DLC I'm going with Sotrax' suggestion to include double-traction, because it is the most common.

Unfortunately the scope of the Player's Choice DLC doesn't allow us to add this feature so the tram will be of fixed length. However we'll add this to our suggestions list!
As long as you have the option of modular trams on you suggestion list you could (in the meantime) at least offer the Tatra in 2 different settings like the Prospecta Royal (M/L). The workload will not increase drastically; however, you could "sell" them as 2 different vehicles in the upcoming DLC ;)

I really like AlexanderNs suggestion. Just like the Prospecta M/L .. maybe you put the single in the DLC and the double traction as an extra in the Ingameshop just like the Krushtrolley. With that you have the possibility to earn some coins for really low amount of work and all user would be happy.