WW Lite CCLXXXIII • The G̶̷1̶̷8̶̷ G17 PART III: Putin's Revenge, The Re-Putinning

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There's torpedos and miles of empty ocean. Granted, it's not as hands-on as a firing range, but it's more impressive.

To add some spice we could surface, launch Drxav off in a boat and then submerge watching him through the periscope as we fire random torpedo's.

1. If he's a shot zombie then he will start to smell in a few days anyway

2. We can sip tea and have some fun. The leader to blow him up gets half price arms for a year??

Hey, what aboot Canada! Nobody cares aboot Canada!
I know! All Canadians will go to strike from now on until we can into relephant!

I thought Canada was the leading exporter of grain.

Also, Vive le Québec libre and stuff.

Hey, what aboot Canada! Nobody cares about Canada!
I know! All Canadians will go to strike from now on until we can into relephant!
The German Empire cares about Canada. You can join the alliance we are heading if you can fulfill these two simple requirements: Get a pickelhaube and dislike France; you also have to be prepared for war against France. To further convince you of the superiority of the German Empire we have the largest and most modern railroad guns that Krupp can deliver.

The German Empire cares about Canada. You can join the alliance we are heading if you can fulfill these two simple requirements: Get a pickelhaube and dislike France; you also have to be prepared for war against France. To further convince you of the superiority of the German Empire we have the largest and most modern railroad guns that Krupp can deliver.
Oh that's nice. But what is a France?

Oh that's nice. But what is a France?
France is a dangerous Piece of Land on our western Border filled with uncivilized Barbarians. They have dangerous Ideas about letting the People decide the Fate of the 'Country' instead of using the tried and tested having a Monarch who has a well educated Aristocracy as Advisors. The french Ideas even lead to Regicide once and shortly thereafter they started a conquering Spree of Europe; the Man leading France at the Time was a Corsican no less - what a Disgrace. As you see they are dangerous and should be stopped.

France is a dangerous Piece of Land on our western Border filled with uncivilized Barbarians. They have dangerous Ideas about letting the People decide the Fate of the 'Country' instead of using the tried and tested having a Monarch who has a well educated Aristocracy as advisors. The french Ideas even lead to Regicide once and shortly thereafter they started a conquering Spree of Europe; the Man leading France at the Time was a Corsican no less - what a Disgrace. As you see they are dangerous and should be stopped.
Oh, are they the same bunch of barbarians that inhabit the Unspeakable part of East Canada? If that is so, I agree that they must be eradicated at all costs.

Oh, are they the same bunch of barbarians that inhabit the Unspeakable part of East Canada? If that is so, I agree that they must be eradicated at all costs.
Yes the Barbarians of the unspeakable part of East Canada are Colonists from France.

Yes the Barbarians of the unspeakable part of East Canada are Colonists from France.
Oh Dear God! This not aboot Canada now, this is aboot the whole world! Of course we will sign the alliance.
But only when the strike is over.

Deadline

Night 0

The lights flicker. The massive submarine groans a deafening moan and the unmistakable hiss of a torpedo grows louder. The room's aura turns crimson red as the hissing continues. A yawp, then silence.

Thud.

Otto the German lies dead at your feet, a knife protruding awkwardly from his back.
Wagonlitz the Villager is hunted

Oh Dear God! This not aboot Canada now, this is aboot the whole world! Of course we will sign the alliance.
But only when the strike is over.

As will we. Although we wish to be friends with everyone, we cannot let those colonists enter our lands to buy certain things that should not be mentioned on these premises.

ah, there is the update.

As promised:

Vote Hax

"Slobo poke body with a stick" - Dead German is good German. Why many Germans by Slobos predecessor Marshall Tito. Now marshal was a man who always enjoyed the finer things in life, that is why he owned 10 Yugos GV (GV stands for Great Value). Slobo has a fresh shipment of the pride of Zastava waiting for us in Slit. Perhaps we should make a detours and pick one up?

I expect that you Guys do your Duty and catch these Bastards who dare to kill a highranking member of the Aristocracy; don't they have Respect of their Superiors?

Sub