Hearts of Iron IV - Dev Diary 3 - Bringing WWII to the mainstream

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's been confirmed as Day One DLC available for $10.99 or Free with a Season Pass.
shutupandtakemymoney_zps3bbbd52e.jpeg

But seriously, I'm running out of Pdox products to hunt down. I'd actually pay for this hilarity as a spoof DLC. It's optional anyhow... and It'd be a hilarious way to get some promotion for the game. Just look at Goat Simulator if you don't think people will pay for stupid stuff developers make for the sheer point of hilarity. Not like people don't mod games to put in random things anyhow. ;)

This has got to be the most dumb
most idiotic
most insane
most unimaginative
braindead
money grabbing
self serving
painstakingly STUPID IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD OF

THIS IS GOLDEN. I'LL TAKE 7

Last edited by a moderator:
The cruel joke is how the interface and features of the actual game look and play straight out of a bloody Facebook/mobile game.

Reactions:
The cruel joke is how the interface and features of the actual game look and play straight out of a bloody Facebook/mobile game.

Whats wrong abour clear UI? It provides much more info, than HoI3 UI.

My only UI complaint is that it likely wont be user adjustable (moving parts of interface, where I want them and changing their size - including size of the text).

Reactions:
Whats wrong abour clear UI? It provides much more info, than HoI3 UI.

My only UI complaint is that it likely wont be user adjustable (moving parts of interface, where I want them and changing their size - including size of the text).

Mine would be that we should have multi-monitor support by now.

Reactions:
Mine would be that we should have multi-monitor support by now.

That would be great too.

Since most games dont effectively support multi-monitor setups, I switched from 2x 24" 1920x1200 to a single 32" 4K monitor.

Reactions:
I know I really missed the boat with this one, but I have to go on record and say that this post made my day. I haven't laughed so uncontrollably in a long time. I'm sorry that the reaction to this post was so underwhelming and I can't believe that people have downvoted it. Keep doing what you do, Paradox! You're a brilliant team.

Lol

Reactions: