• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
They must be run by German republicans/democrats, no way they could be losing that bad any other way.

Great War Update - June 1906​

14y7bbk.jpg

In the past six months, Confederate forces have occupied all of Algeria. Further south, all of France's Africa holdings have been pacified. The Confederacy's allies are looking to bring troops from Africa to the vital European front, however the French navy makes things difficult.

34614lc.jpg

In Europe, Russia and Britain are making significant inroads into Austria. The Austrian military has, for the most part, been trying to avoid conflict in the East. Instead, Austrian soldiers are aiding in occupation efforts in Germany, efforts which may very well knock Germany out of the war.

rab1ar.jpg

With French lands in the New World occupied, the Confederacy is sending a little surprise to France.

------------------------------------------------

Due to battles and the rapid occupation of Germany, the war score at this time was around -40. I forgot to take a screenshot.

That is a Surprise for sure

Where are all your capital ships?

Surely with all of France's troops in Germany, your 120k troops will occupy Paris as soon as possible. I recommend landing in Normandy or Picardy. Cut off the advancing French troops.

Great War Mini-Update - October 17, 1906​

29fa3yu.jpg

On October 17, 1906, 40 brigades of Confederate soldiers landed on the beaches of Normandy, in an attempt to alleviate pressure from the East. The journey across the Atlantic is a harsh one, and the Confederate Navy needs to be repaired before making the journey again. As a result, it will be some time before reinforcements will be brought from the New World. It is hoped that with another front opened up, the Russians and British will be able to push the French out of Germany, and end the miserable war once and for all.

That will give the French something to think about for sure. Hopefully repairs can be made quickly and allow for more reinforcements to be brought over.

That will give the French something to think about for sure. Hopefully repairs can be made quickly and allow for more reinforcements to be brought over.

He shouldn't look far, I believe the British are war-allies and should be willing to provide military access.

Also, try splitting the two stacks. That would help with attrition problems and you'll also get 4 provinces occupied.

Also, try splitting the two stacks. That would help with attrition problems and you'll also get 4 provinces occupied.

I didn't do this because it would take too long to occupy the provinces. The French forts are very high-leveled, and I wanted to establish a beachhead as quickly as possible.

The Confederates Landing in Normandy before it was cool!

grab all the land you can... it was a harsh war for sure

Great War Update - January 1907​

23roduv.jpg

By January 1907, tide is beginning to turn, slowly.

2j1mrg9.jpg

The African Front is nearly closed, as French colonial holdings are occupied.

m9ah4w.jpg

In Europe, Austria is on its last legs. Once Austria capitulates, Russia will be able to turn its full attention to France. France continues its march toward Berlin, with an army engaging a German force mere miles from the city.

4k9mz6.jpg

Further West, Confederate forces have occupied the Norman coastline, and are preparing to advance inland, to Paris. Once taken, a major blow will have been dealt to the French war effort.

2mngpd1.jpg

Romania signs a treaty with the CSA, pledging support against France. It seems that this support is moral in nature, as Romania makes no move to actually join the war. Several other "alliances" are signed, including one with the United States of America [I am not the war leader, and thus cannot call them in].