Hearts of Iron IV Announced - Victory at all costs

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Not entirely true. Germany declared war on the U.S. after the Japanese attacked. They never invaded...
True and sometimes (as the USA did for Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) there is an invasion without a war declaration.

Reactions:
I would like to ask, will it be possible to choose the path of research ?

To elaborate, To lets say research one engine aircraft armament to be able to choose what kind of weapons will the aircraft use, and then research it.

To further elaborate, for an single engine aircraft a player chooses between 7.92mm, 13mm or 20mm and lets say chooses 13mm and research it and thus aircraft has 13mm machine guns.

I would like more of control over technological research, as same as i RL people had proposed some project and after testing adopted the same, that would make a player like co designer and researcher.

I would like to ask, will it be possible to choose the path of research ?
To further elaborate, for an single engine aircraft a player chooses between 7.92mm, 13mm or 20mm and lets say chooses 13mm and research it and thus aircraft has 13mm machine guns.

Most likely not since you will later once you get experience choose better engine or better armour or better gun for your tanks.
Same applys to planes I am guessing. Probebly the same as before large, medium and small fighters.

there are some in game pictures yet?

One question regarding HoI IV: Will it be possible to mod the interface anyhow? Like adding new parameters? This was not possible in HoI3 and I would like to see that in HoI4. Thanks for any reply!

Most likely not since you will later once you get experience choose better engine or better armour or better gun for your tanks.
Same applys to planes I am guessing. Probebly the same as before large, medium and small fighters.

That is the purpose of experience but as there are many nations to play with I really doubt one could know by lets say playing as USA and based on that xp to improve Italian tanks/aircraft etc.

Reactions:
True and sometimes (as the USA did for Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) there is an invasion without a war declaration.

If fact, if this hasn't been cleared up, the US Supreme Court has ruled that the US Congress funding a conflict of any kind is Congress declaring war. Sad, but true.

Haven been on the forum for a while now, Actually since announcement of Stellaris which was big disappointment for me personally. Are we anytime closer to relase of HOI 4 or not?

Haven been on the forum for a while now, Actually since announcement of Stellaris which was big disappointment for me personally. Are we anytime closer to relase of HOI 4 or not?

I'm sorry, but have you been under a rock? :confused::p:D

Reactions: