• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

co_martsu

Colossal Order CEO
Colossal Order Dev
1 Badges
Aug 25, 2010
  • Colossal Order Staff
Patch released today! Here are the notes:

-Updated to Unity 4.3
-New platform: Linux
-Fixed bug: New scenario window doesn't display correctly when subscribed to several maps in workshop
-Fixed bug: When stops are overcrowded it takes a long time for passengers to enter vehicles
-Fixed bug: Building obstacles cannot be bulldozed in mapeditor
-Fixed bug: Crash on application quit in Mac OS X
-Fixed bug: Crash with OS X Corrupted Application States

I notice that the framerate has increased, (playing on Mac OS X Mavericks) as well as the ability to purchase more than ten vehicles at a time at the depots. Also, the crash when quitting has stopped. Thank you!

Indeed! New maximum is 30.
These are the little things which are easily fixed but improve the gameplay a lot.
Only question is: CO saw the flaw, so why did they not lift the limit instead of just shift it? This will just not make sense to me.
However, I'm happy to be able to buy more than 10 vehicles at once.

Consider more updates with less changes and proper change log! You seem to changed the max amount of vehicles to buy at once, but not mentioned it in the changelog

I don't know why the changelog is such a huge problem for CO, feels like you shout into the room, what changes did we made? And get a respond like: Ehm, uhm.... wait a second...

Nice update.

Thanks for implementing a higher count than 10 in the buy vehicle window. And the ability to delete building obstacles.
I'm not experiencing performance issues as others have, but I haven't tried it on any big networks either.