• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

rav3n

Captain
106 Badges
Oct 31, 2010
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Victoria 2
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
I have, Poland,Lithuania and Bohemia, 80% counties, and the gold,prestige and piety, and I'm Bohemian and I still can't make Wendish Empire bug? or do you have to be pagan with out it saying you need to be pagan?

You don't need to be pagan, I think.

Are you independent?

Are you in revolt from an empire?

Are you actually looking at the title page, or waiting for a pop-up at the top of the screen?

Interestingly, I think it is possible to create Wendish Empire only with one king title.

Maybe I have missed something, but I had only the Kingdom of Lithuania. However... all de jure lands of the Kingdom of Poland became de jure lands of the Kingdom of Lithuania and I was allowed to create Wendish Empire. The King of Poland became a titular title which i could create at will but I did not create it.

Interestingly, I think it is possible to create Wendish Empire only with one king title.

Maybe I have missed something, but I had only the Kingdom of Lithuania. However... all de jure lands of the Kingdom of Poland became de jure lands of the Kingdom of Lithuania and I was allowed to create Wendish Empire. The King of Poland became a titular title which i could create at will but I did not create it.

I'm no expert on the Wendish Empire, but I thought it only checked that you had the de jure lands of the kingdoms and your title doesn't matter.

Strange, but perhaps this is a loophole to the 2 Kingdom rule, then.

Usually to form any empire you need (at least) 2 kingdoms. Just as to form any kingdom you need 2 duchies. Then on top of that basic requirement there may be extra rules, including 81% for empires, 51% for kingdoms/duchies.

Strange, but perhaps this is a loophole to the 2 Kingdom rule, then.

Usually to form any empire you need (at least) 2 kingdoms. Just as to form any kingdom you need 2 duchies. Then on top of that basic requirement there may be extra rules, including 81% for empires, 51% for kingdoms/duchies.

No, you're right... it's only if you already have another imperial title that you don't need 2 kingdoms.

I think the "currently you have %" counter should round down, instead of rounding to the nearest, so you don't think you have 80% when you really have 79.66~%