• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
By the way, I love how Korea is one of the world's strongest nations and definitely the biggest Asian power in your game.

I mean, Korea is little country put between extremely agressive hordes, giant Ming empire and agressive - quickly - uniting - Japan and yet I see it usually in surprisingly good shape.

I mean, Korea is little country put between extremely agressive hordes, giant Ming empire and agressive - quickly - uniting - Japan and yet I see it usually in surprisingly good shape.

Korea starts with a good monarch. I'd imagine if it lives for a long time, the AI can do pretty alright things with it.

Sultan of Rum

2014-09-20_00004.jpg

I like how it has erupted like a volcano into Russia :D

I think what's being shown in that picture is that he's completed the Sultanate of Rum achievement by 1479; quite quick indeed.

Reactions:
Got a couple of games here. One of Bohemia in the current patch and as Brunei > Malaya in the previous patch.

0D36C0D1AFA1D6F4845219D0A638D5AFC06841A4

Final borders of Bohemia. I know there's still 14 years left but after truce breaking France 3 times making my coalition freaking crazy, I decided to call it a day.

CD3BE209D184D851B4ECBB528BDD1E9796F38877

And the scores. Note the overextension :p.
Also, as far as I'm aware the rebels are 1st in largest army.

1B4B2439622BA94C1E709B747FD8AC012247B890

Moving on to Malaya. Again, there's quite a few years left but fighting the Timurids and Russia was getting tedious so I left it at that :).

A5790A6F8793B3FEB4A24F99601BD27C6D2B28B4

Scores of Malaya. Definitely a more stable empire :D.

Kathiawar, normal settings.

Those are some ugly borders. 100 years to clean up should be enough:

Tribal government + trash tier starting ruler makes the start painful. Coring everything in Asia and dealing with the rebels is also, but at least I had the bodies to spam assaults to get things done more quickly. The only salvation for a westernized nation in Asia is access to the overseas expansion CB, which I applied liberally.