• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hm a lot of things are paid with monarch power. So what is money for?
"You still manage expenses, of course, but these are the ones traditionally associated with empire building – your army and navy maintenance, colonial support and missionary activities. You can adjust how much you spend here to increase or decrease cash flow."
Is there something else you can pay for? And you don't pay for new buildings? Very nice overview btw!

Money also indirectly contributes to monarch points through advisers. Buildings have a MP and money cost, as far as I know.

Interesting. I´ll see what I can do ;)

too-much-want.jpg

Regina, wasn't the "Coalitions" part changed, in that there are no leaders anymore? I thought I read something like that in a recent devblog.

You pay with money AND monarch power for buildings.
Ah okay, that's nice. I was worried, that the economy would become less important. :D I'm afraid my real life will end, when EU IV is out..... :p

Edit:

"We have designed new systems to replace the function of domestic policies; so we
have removed domestic policies and administrative efficiencies from the game."

What exactly are these replaced by?

Ah okay, that's nice. I was worried, that the economy would become less important. :D I'm afraid my real life will end, when EU IV is out..... :p

Edit:

"We have designed new systems to replace the function of domestic policies; so we
have removed domestic policies and administrative efficiencies from the game."

What exactly are these replaced by?
Idea groups.

Regina, wasn't the "Coalitions" part changed, in that there are no leaders anymore? I thought I read something like that in a recent devblog.

Coalitions have been though a few changes, yes. Here by the leader we just mean the nation who started the coalition, but otherwise leaders are not special.

Yeah Regina is best! Groogy is just evil.

Btw, am I the only one who misses the Eu2 feature of trading posts?
Are there any chances you might include these in some later expansion or such?
The Eu3 mod MEIOU has events which simulate events such as Portuguese Macao or Goa, but having the game support such a mechanic would always be better!

I know most of the people here are just Eu3 fans, but I miss many things about Eu2.
Including Falalan. (I hope it will be in Eu4! :cool:)

Thank you Regina for uploading this, it will be interesting to read the changes from EUIII to EUIV, and shall be a good read while waiting for EUIV's release :) . Also, thank you to Darkrenown for clearing up the coalitions aspect of EUIV :) . Thank you again :) .