• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have never played on Hard, I think. But the vote counts. Thank you for voting.

My experience is that the AI is so utterly useless in handling navies that you need to play on hard to get a challenge. But I haven't played TFH very much so it might have changed...?

My experience is that the AI is so utterly useless in handling navies that you need to play on hard to get a challenge. But I haven't played TFH very much so it might have changed...?
If you have the time to spare, why not give us the fresh "carnage" we are all waiting on?

if there are any lurkers around, I just wanted to remind you that you can still vote until tomorrow evening. Say 20h00 central european time.

you guys are bloodthirsty buccaneers, you know that?

Everyone wants to see the bad guys. Whatever happened to the good guys? you know: thruth, justice, and the pursuit of Coca Cola (tm)?

anyway, two more days to go. Keep those votes coming. Makes me feel welcome.

Unless you are all choosing Japan because you want to see me loose? :confused:

Of course we want to play bad guys, they are more fun. :cool:
Japan, definitely. Just think, you get to take on China, the British, French and Netherlands, and, maybe help out the Germans against Russia, especially if you don't do something stupid like attack the US. :glare:

Three words... "Niitaka-yama nobore" :ninja:

Let me guess: "Climb mount Niitaka?"
Well, on the bright side of things, at least I won't have to worry about having to face the Imperial Japanese Navy :rofl:

I enjoy seeing Japanese AARs and find that they're really the only choice for a naval-centric AAR.

Britain would make an interesting choice if there was no involvement from the USN and their CTFs. The BB-centric Royal Navy has some serious deficiencies to overcome in a 1v1 match-up in the Pacific and Indian Oceans with Japan. If there were some way to ensure that the United States did not get involved I would vote for Britain.

Regardless of where the chips fall, I'll be interested in following this. I enjoy the naval aspect of the game (despite the flaws in the system.)

Ok, time's up.
Final tally:

In 4th place, the USA with a staggering 0 votes.
In 3rd place, Italy with 1 Vote
In 2nd place, UK with 4 votes.

And the winner, completely unexpected :ninja:, is Japan with 9 votes.

I thank you all for voting. I will begin the AAR after at least 1 more test run. China isn't much of problem. It's the big blue and red neighbours that might give me grief.

Or in other words, you will see me sometime soon with a Japan AAR.

Hmmm, it is a tricky one. I believe you ve tried both UK and Japan but for different reasons you didn't complete them?

Although UK and Japan are my favorite nations to play and read AARs for I wouldn't want to put you back to redoing something. After all, you set the bar to high ;)

I would like to see you doing a very IC focused USAAR, which translates to lots and lots and lots of planes and ships (air / naval AAR). Some land forces on the side of course, but focus on air and sea !!!

Damn... that was severe threadomancy... I only saw the date and not the year :/